Insanity workout

steff92xx

Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone has had success with this workout? I've started back slimming world today and thinking of starting this on Monday? Any help and tips appreciated.

I have done Insanity, it is brutal but so much fun. I was at target weight when I started it so my aim was to boost my fitness. I was already reasonably fit from years of running and Jillian Michaels dvds which was important when starting Insanity. My fitness did go through the roof and I felt amazing! It is vital that you eat well, no processed rubbish, you will need all the vitamins and minerals you can get. Also get as much sleep as possible, the body needs to recover. When working out remember that perfect form is key, rather than high reps or keeping up with Shaun.

Is this expensive to but the DVD? Is it not recommended for someone with a lot weight to loose like me?

I am only on day 4 and not fit but I do my best it is very enjoyable but you really have to push ur self. When I finish my legs are like jelly and the sweat is dripping off me and exhausted. I want to increase my cardio along with my weight training to shred that weight and tone. Yes you need to eat good clean foods they say 5 meals per day around 300 cals each for weight loss more if maintaining.

Thanks I'm getting a bit better

Back