Insanity

Nolava

Just wondering if anyone here is doing the insanity workout.. I have completed week1 and am on my rest day ATM.
Love insanity, it rocks.

Its a workout spread out over 63 days. Its long high energy training with short breaks. Its hard but amazing!

My brother did this and the results were amazing! I would like to but just haven't got the motivation at the moment.

Insanity just looks mental! I was thinking about it but its so expensive! I tried the 30 day shred but got bored of it x

I am about to start turbo fire (from the same company as insanity)

I have done insanity in the past and it was fabby

My friend did p90x which is similar and done by same people she lost loads and really toned up but she said it it seriously hard work alot of the exercises she didn't actually fully complete

Just wondering if anyone here is doing the insanity workout.. I have completed week1 and am on my rest day ATM.
Love insanity, it rocks.

How are you getting on with this? My OH is starting it tonight though he has done a couple of the session from wk 3 when he was offshore but going to do it properly. I was going to do it too along side doing C25K twice a week. Would you think that is manageable? Would like to do both, the running could be my rest day as that is not too difficult as you build up to it.

x

Back