Insert interesting title here..

Pickle81

Hello, all.

I suppose I'm here for the same reason everyone else is! That being said, I am getting married in 13 months and I have more than half my body weight to lose. No small task. I have done every diet known to man in the last 15 years and all I've lost is 15 years. After much deliberation, and financial calculation, I am opting for Slimming World again because it is fairly idiot proof. Ish. I hope to join my local class tomorrow. (Even though my OH thinks I am insane to start a diet this close to Christmas)

I look forward to getting to know you all :)

Oh I dunno, Pickle, I think Christmas dinner will be a fairly free affair. The meat and veg, at any rate, and if you use your HEXB for bread the stuffing should be free also. All you'll be paying for is the gravy. Easy peasy.
Just have to remember, those Roses/Quality Street sweets are around 2syns each! Ouch!

Congrats on the impending wedding, and best of luck with your journey. I too have half my body weight to lose. It's going :D

Thank you, and huge well done on your loss thus far :) I've been having a read through the forum and it looks like SW has changed quite a bit since I last did it. Scary stuff! :)

Everything is easy, once you know how. You'll probably flounder for a couple of days, but then you won't even need to use your book anymore. It really is easy peasy!

You can do it - and having the wedding as your focus, should make choosing the healthier options better!!!

x

Congratulations on the wedding and good luck in your weight loss journey. Ive also done every diet going but SW really is the easiest. Ive been at it three weeks and this site is my bible, everyone is so friendly and helpful :)
xx

Back