Inspiration DESPERATLY Needed

S-H

Hi,

I need some new ideas for low point meals please.

For breakfast I have a Mullerlight yogurt (1.5) followed by a Kellogs Mini Breaks bag (1.5) then 2 satsumas (0.5) as a snack. I need other breakfasts that I can have at my desk at work so no cereal or porrdige etc.

For lunch it is either a WW cottage pie (3) or WW soup (1.5) with 2 slices WW bread (1.5 with spread). I really would like some other ideas and everything needs to be able to be done at work - we have a microwave. Try to limit the amount of bread aswell, so try not to have bread in the morning and lunch.

I really struggle with dinner because I live at home so don't cook my own meals and don't have much say over what is cooked. We only have 'English' meals so meat and veg, so nothing spicy or pasta etc. But I'm so bored of chicken, new potatoes and carrots lol :mad:.

Any ideas would be most welcome :)

if you have a microwave porridge is ideal get the oats so simple sachets (1.5-2pts depending on the flavour you buy) add some milk from your daily allowance and bam you got your self a warm and filling brekie in 2 mins!

other than that, i have cereal bars, sandwichs , smoothies etc

I have cereal for breakfast at work and then either a ww meal with salad or a pasta salad, with snacks of fruit, ww yogs or french fries

the large snacker jacks rounds are handy to have in for 'on the go breakfast', they are 1 point each for the caramel ones.

Lunch: I'm currently eating a ham salad with 1 tbs of regular salad cream (delish) and a WW pitta bread at 1.5 points so points wise it's:

1 point worth of ham
1 point worth of salad cream
1.5 for the pitta bread (I know you limit bread but this is just a suggestion)

total 3.5 points, accompanied by a refreshing glass of sugar free Robinsons Fruit & Barley Orange Juice (nice and sweet and zero points) :D

Cant you ask at home if you can do your own meals ,they will understand as this is important to you and you could cook everyone a ww meal from a reciep here?

I love WW tortilla wraps 1.5 points each with some wafer chicken v low in points

Or Cold pasta salads

Tuna Mayo Sandwiches

x

have you seen those new breakfast biscuits advertised on the telly with lisa snowden on the advert?

i think they are called belvita!
they give you everything for a balanced breakfast cos its milk and cereal in a biscuit or you can get them in fruit too! and not badly priced!

i think the points work out at 1 point for each biscuit! but im new to this so the nutrition information is below.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size: per biscuit Amount per ServingCalories 56Calories from Fat 17% Daily Value *Total Fat 1.9g3% Saturated Fat 0g0%Sodium 0.05mg0%Total Carbohydrate 8.6g3% Dietary Fiber 0.5g2% Sugars 2.4gProtein 1.1g2%Iron21%Thiamin (B1)86%Niacin (B3)25%Folic Acid (Folate)34%Magnesium26%
Est. Percent of Calories from:
Fat 30.5% Carbs 61.4% Protein 7.9%

I love the warburtons Crumpets with either cant believe its not butter light or a laughing cow cheese spread- the lowest fat one.. fills me up nicely :)

Back