Inspiration - please help

Pretty good, thank you :) My willpower is right up at the moment, I know it will waver at some point lol so I'd better make the most of it while I can haha

I've lost a stone in 5 weeks, slower than some people I know but I'm really happy with it. I've got 12lbs to go to get to my previous (2011) lowest weight of 14st 1lb. My aim is to get there for Easter, maintain for a week (we're going away), and then get on with the other 4 stone I never got round to losing the first time round!

Pretty good, thank you :) My willpower is right up at the moment, I know it will waver at some point lol so I'd better make the most of it while I can haha

I've lost a stone in 5 weeks, slower than some people I know but I'm really happy with it. I've got 12lbs to go to get to my previous (2011) lowest weight of 14st 1lb. My aim is to get there for Easter, maintain for a week (we're going away), and then get on with the other 4 stone I never got round to losing the first time round!

1 stone loss in 5 weeks is fantastic and not slow at all.

Pretty good, thank you :) My willpower is right up at the moment, I know it will waver at some point lol so I'd better make the most of it while I can haha I've lost a stone in 5 weeks, slower than some people I know but I'm really happy with it. I've got 12lbs to go to get to my previous (2011) lowest weight of 14st 1lb. My aim is to get there for Easter, maintain for a week (we're going away), and then get on with the other 4 stone I never got round to losing the first time round!
Fantastic, well done you. I'm accepting that it's going to be a slow slog but better than ignoring the issue and just putting more weight on I think. I'm aiming for 7lbs a month - that's 5.5 stone by Xmas!

Thank you Michelle :)

juju_doll I think 7lbs a month is a brilliant target, and definitely better than putting weight on! I too am looking to lose 5 stone by Christmas. We can do it :)

yay! well done! great result for your first week? I too was used to bigger, quicker losses on the Dukan diet. Losing on SW is slower but the eating plan itself is so much more manageable. I no longer have to buy and cook different foods for me and the family. In actual fact, I think the whole family are eating more healthily now as I'm forcing them to eat more fruit and veg along with me.

I know how you feel, having done a VLCD you feel like anything smaller than 4lbs or so is a 'small' loss, but I say that sat here with my hot chocolate and chocolate buttons, life is so much better on Slimming World.

Back