Inspiration Slide Show

iwditt

I'm sure this has been said many many times on this site but I have just taken time to look through the Inspiration Slide Show and all I can say is it does exactly what it says on the tin so to speak!! OMG what an inspiration you all are. After sitting in the pub watching the England game:( with my pint of iced water instead of a pint of cider:cry:I wasn't feeling on top form this evening. After watching the slide show though I am totally motivated again. There are some fantastic pictures on there and what really amazed me about alot of the after pictures is that they really do not look like the same person. I must say I really hate my face (to me it looks like a beachball!) but if mine can change like on some of those pictures I will be so happy:D!
Well done again to everyone and thanks for posting your pictures to motivate us all.

They are fabulous, aren't they???

I thought that the first time I went through them too!

I agree, it's totally motivating watching the slideshow. I'm looking forward to the day when I can put my own pics on there - have a long way to go yet though :sigh:

I've said it before but they look like the younger thinner sisters or brothers hee hee. I'm just going to post a picture of Fergie, she looks fab and I'll pretend it was all fat that made me look like me xx I keep asking my hubby if I look thinner and although he's very supportive he laughs so loud, it's day two!"!!!! You'll not see a difference quite yet. I tell him if he loved me he'd be out buying me size 12 already

Back