Inspirational Journal !

Lynne2809

:talk017:I was given a gorgeous journal by my hubby for xmas and have written some inspiration words that I read in a novel in it...........
:angel09:
Remember every moment that we live, we are creating history and it is down to us to make our story as memorable and as magical as possible. We are here for a good time not necessarily a long time.

The words seemd to ring true with me and I thought what better way to make my story as memorable and magical as possible than by reaching my target and by feeling fabulous !!!!!!!

I am going to write any words of inspiration and encouragement in my journal aswell as the things that make me want to fall off track and how I deal with it. Then I will have a self help guide to help me through the next year and forevermore.:party0011::party0011:

That is lovely Lynne.
I was saying to OH that I want to keep a journal this year, not an every day kind of journal but one in which I write key events, holidays, weekend things and just anything good which happens.
This last year has flown and I cannot remember what we have done other than holidays and I know we have done lots of things and been to lots of places/shows etc.
I'm going to look for a journal right now!

How true, thank you.

:talk017:I was given a gorgeous journal by my hubby for xmas and have written some inspiration words that I read in a novel in it...........
:angel09:
Remember every moment that we live, we are creating history and it is down to us to make our story as memorable and as magical as possible. We are here for a good time not necessarily a long time.

The words seemd to ring true with me and I thought what better way to make my story as memorable and magical as possible than by reaching my target and by feeling fabulous !!!!!!!

I am going to write any words of inspiration and encouragement in my journal aswell as the things that make me want to fall off track and how I deal with it. Then I will have a self help guide to help me through the next year and forevermore.:party0011::party0011:

If you want to find more inspirational quotes look at the website

www.operationbeautiful.com - very inspiring!

Thanks for the website link......... I have decided to change the way I look at my weightloss journey - going for the positive attitude rather than get fed up at the slightest gain etc.

Any experience in one way or another can be turned into a good and helphul one, even the bad ones

What a great idea! I got a notebook and have started a journal of sorts. I'm using it as a food diary, to list what I've eaten and to plan for the next day, but also to write my thoughts in about my weightloss journey. I've written how I feel when I've had a loss at WI etc so when I'm struggling I can look back to give me motivation. I guess it's somewhere for me to reflect on how I'm doing. We'll see how well it works :D

Back