Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Inspirational Music -any favourites?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by minirog, 24 April 2010 Social URL.

1. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    oddly I used to listen to Queen - Fat Bottomed Girls in the gym and it used to keep me going - I think it used to remind me why I was doing lol

4. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I'm also into "Let's Get it Started" by The Black Eyed Peas and "I am the Resurrection" by The Stone Roses. I have a strange eclectic mix in music I think!

Love Fat Bottomed Girls as a choice, but think it would make me go "ah well, may as well stay big"!

:D

5. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    oooh yep - Black Eyed Peas works

Pink - Get the Party Started is in there alongside that one

Fat Bottomed Girls was weird - it had a good beat for on the treadmill for one thing and in my case it made me battle against being one of them but I think that's just me lol

Sometimes Mica's big girls you are beautiful makes me feel better when I'm having a "fat" day but that one doesn't have the same motivation effect. I obviously just don't like the idea of being a fat bottomed girl and am desperate to avoid it whereas being told I'm beautiful as I am is far less motivating - I'm beginning to wonder if maybe I really am a freak after all hahahahahaha

6. minirog

minirog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    18st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(1.85%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I love Pink! Good Call - I'm off to hit iTunes now :D

Have you heard the track Soulshine by Warren Hayes? I like that. Not really gym music though I guess. For some reason I also like "I'm still standing" by Elton John and "Break my Stride". See, I am the weirdo!

7. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    ain't nothing gonna break my stride
    ain't nothing gonna hold me doooooooowwwwwwnnnnnn

:)

Gonna check out Warren Hayes now - iTunes will be thanking you later lol

Natasha Bedingfield - I'm a Bomb works as well

Hmmm - too much music on my ipod but this has got me motivated to go looking now - I'm even tempted to get my walking shoes on and get out in the sunshine just to listen to some. That's brightened up my morning already - thank you x

8. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    ok - I LOVE soulshine! That is definitely going on my ipod. Thank you.

9. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was gonna say Pink too! I love Pink (so does my 6 year old son!) In fact, we're watching Pink's top 20 on MTV right now!
    Lady Gaga's 'The Fame' is actually really good - I put off buying it for ages but I love it!
    I also have a good cd in the car at the mo that has a mix of stuff including Black eyed peas (good night), Cheryl Cole (fight for this love) and all kinds of up to date music - It's a 'Now' cd or something - I can't remember but it is really good.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.