Inspirational WW Diary

XxKirstxX

Gold Member
Hi all! It's so nice to hear all of your inspirational weight loss stories and am so happy I have finally plucked up the courage to go back to weight watchers! :D :D

Last year I lost nearly 3 stones on the weight watchers diet between February and June, going from 17stone to 14stone 11lbs. Sadly I was unable to keep up the motivation to lose more due to several changes in my life (my 21st b'day, going on holiday in July, my partner and I moving house and getting a new job). I think because of all of these changes I just didn't have the time and motivation to stick to my diet! have put on a stone in weight since then! :( I am now 15stone 11lbs and in desperate need to lose weight!

The thing that has motivated me to lose weight is that it is my mum-in-laws 50th bday party in October and I really want her and my partner David to be proud of me! :eek: and meeting a lot of family members I havent met is a real daunting thought!:confused:

I really really want to get down to 12 stone something, which means at least 3 stone to lose. I have worked out I need to lose at least 4lb a week for 9 weeks if I want to hit my target weight. I am crossing all my fingers and toes that I can do this! :):)

Thanks for reading and feel free to leave any comments and I will be sure to keep you updated of my weight loss and any great tips I find! :thankyou:

xxx

The good news is that you didn't put it all on. The next good news is you are doing something about it. Are you going to a class?

Good luck.

Irene xx

Hi Irene, thank you for your comment! :)

My first weigh-in is on Tuesday, but have been doing the ww diet all this week and have been working out at the gym too so hopefully Ill get a good surprise when I get weighed on Tuesday!

Thanking you!

First weigh-in tomorrow! Yay! :eek::eek:

Kirsty
xx

Had a brill day today! Went shopping with my mother-in-law to order her baloons, table decorations and cake for her party. This is really helping to keep me motivated as we also went to look at possible dresses for the night! We were on the go from 9am and then had to go to Asda to get some messages. But unfortunately we ended up going out for some lunch and had a 2 course meal! lol :eek: so i made sure i worked out hard at the gym!

Food diary:
Breakfast - Rice Krispies & milk (2.5)
Lunch - Lentil Soup & bread roll (5)
Baked Potato (3.5)
Tuna mayo (5)
Coleslaw (2)
Glass wine small (2)
Dinner - Toast on banana (3.5)
TOTAL: 23.5
Oops 0.5 over! Will do better tomorrow! :eek:
Gym: 25mins walk
25mins bike
3 sets 20 sit ups

I am going to do much better tomorrow! :D promise!

Kirsty xx

Back