Int the magic elevens!

kikuka

Tequila makes miaow happy
I have just been in for my weigh in, and I am into the elevens, for the first time since I was erm, eleven!
This looks so much smaller written down I cant believe it.
I started in the seventeens and wore a size 22. I now buy most clothes in sz14. i have a bit to go for my goal, another 2 1/2 stone but looking at my ticker I know I can get there. So all of you wavering or doubting yourself it can be done! Some days are so so hard, but take them just one hour at a time if you need to. Drink some water, and in a few months (or weeks) you will have done far better than you would ever expect. Someone called me 'petite' the other day!!!!!! Hahahahahahahaha!
(okay, goin for quiet lie down now, tad overexcited)

Thanks Dragonfly, wow look at your ticker go! What did the world do without you gorgeous miniminners strutting your stuff!

I think you've every right to be a tad overexcited lol :D You've done brilliantly kikuka - huge well done for getting in the 11s x

I'm excited for you. What a fantastic achievement.

Great stuff! XX

congrats hun thats fab:) treat yourself with a new pair of shoes or something :))))) you really deserve to feel how good you do now!!!
xxxx

Well done, you've done so well x

Awww, well done hun. You must be feeling on top of the world. Keep up the fab work. Your weightloss so far is an inspiration :) xx

Well done - what an achievement. I am dreaming of the day I get into a 14 so can only imagine how wonderful it feels! You have done so so well and being in the 11's is fantastic too xx

Awww well done hun, I felt the same last week when I went into the 13s great isnt it.

Well done keep it up.xx you will soon be in the 10s.

Back