1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Interim Target Advice

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by kingleds, 18 April 2011 Social URL.

1. kingleds

kingleds Well-Known Member

I am 2.5lbs away from my Club 10 target, and am hoping to get there in the next few weeks. My overall target is still 4 stone away, so I want to put in place a interim target. 2 stone lighter than my Club 10 seems to make sense as its half way betweeen now and then, but is 2 stone too much to put in as an interim target?

I like the ideao f targets, as its something to work towards, but it needs to be something that i can realistically get to within 4 months - I have been losing at a rate of about 1.5lbs a week so far and am happy to keep to this rate.

Thoughts anyone?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. jaylou

jaylou Well-Known Member

You can put whatever you like as an interim hun. We have a lot of ladies at group who set theirs a stone at a time. They are quite put off by setting a target, so they do it in small steps.
    Some have no idea what they want to be until they have lost a few stones too.

Whatever you decide, it's what is best for you to keep you going.
    You'll get there. xxxx

4. kingleds

kingleds Well-Known Member

thanks jaylou - as always good advice. Maybe I will start with 1 stone and see how it goes - it doesn't feel ambitous enough to be honest but I have to keep reminding myself this is a marathon not a sprint!! I do know i need the target to focus me.