Intro & My Journey

Hia everyone well week 5 ive lost another 2 making it 9 in four weeks. Am really chuffed. Didnt expect a loss this week as my daughter has been in hospital tues - fri so havent been able to eat my own food but still tried to be good. Had a bit of a thing for ice cream this week too - typically ben and jerried, sure its calorific..... Anyway, i wont be getting weighed next week as im on hol, goin away to a cottage so still gonna try and be good.... Any tips? Cheers, hope your all doing well too, jude x

Bit late i know but welcome and good luck . You seem to be doing well so far.
WHere's this cottage then? can i come ? if you are self catering then you should have fewer probs cos you can be in control of your own food, the problem is the 'I'm on holiday, i want to eat treats' and i know cos i've just come back from cornwall-pastys and cream teas- and no i didnt resist!!

:) well done on weight loss this week :) .. I hope your daughter is ok now ...
Hope you have a lovely holiday, where abouts are you off to?

Well done on your loss this week!! 9lbs in 4 weeks is brill! Hope you daughter is okay now. xx

Hi and thanks everyone for your messages. Still being good but today I had my brekkie - 1 piece toast with 2 turkey rashers then went for lunch - had tuna/tomato pasta a bit of garlic bread with cheese (!!) and then went out for tea and had steak and chips! so prob not the best day but not nibbled anything in between! Off on hols on Sat - were going to a cottage in Derbyshire, the Peak District, cant wait. I live in Merseyside so its not too far but if my little girl is ill, we can come back. Shes ok at mo, out of hosp and more like her usual self - thanks for asking. Will keep you all posted. Were going near Matlok- I was considering finding a meeting near there that I could go to on monday (my weigh day) is that really sad...?!!!!! Jude x

Well done on the 9lbs gone so far and its good to hear your little girl is out of hospital.

Enjoy your hols

M

well done, you are doing super:)

Ooo Matlock is a lovely place very quaint .. have a wonderful time xx

HI EVERYONE. HOPE YOUR ALL GOOD. WELL, HAD A REALLY LOVELY WEEK AWAY BUT BEFORE I WENT THE HUBBY ENDED UP IN HOSSY SO IT WAS ALL A BIT STRESSFUL BUT HE WAS DISCHARGED AND WE WENT ON OUR JOLLIES AN HOUR LATER!! ANYWAY, WE HAD LOVELY TIME AND I WASNT REALLY STRICT BUT DIDNT GO WILD AND TOOK ORLISTAT TOO. MY WEIGH IN IS NORMALLY THIS EVENING BUT ITS MY LITTLE GIRLS SECOND BRITHDAY SO I DIDNT WANT TO GET WEIGHED DURING HER T PARTY SO I WENT TO ANOTHER MEETING THIS MORNING. I WAS SO SHOCKED TO GET ON SCALES AND LOSE 2.5 BUT AM THOROUGHLY OVER JOYED! ALTHO BOTH MY HUSBAND AND MUM SAID, ARE YOU SURE ITS NOT COZ THEY ARE DIFFERENT SCALES, SO I RETORTED WITH THE "THEY ARE ALL CALIBRATED" ETC, BUT THEYVE SOWN SEEDS OF DOUBT IN MY MIND..... ALSO IM NOT FEELING AN AWFUL LOT SLIMMER AND I KNOW THAT HAVING FOUR STONE TO LOSE AND 11.5 ISNT A MASSIVE AMOUNT TO WARRANT A MODEL LOOKING BACK AT ME IN THE MIRROR, BUT STILL......... DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL A BIT LIKE THIS, LIKE "AM I REALLY LOSING WEIGHT.... I DONT FEEL IT" KIND OF THING????? lOVE ME X

Hey chick! I feel like that all the time. I've lost 27lbs and some people still don't notice on me and to be honest there are times when I look at myself and say "well wehre is it coming off of?" But trust me it is and one day you'll catch sight of yourself and see that it is coming off.

Tell your mum and OH to be quiet (in the nicest possible way of course!) All WW scales wil be the same or they wouldn't recommend that you go to other classes whilst on holiday! So believe that you have lost 2.5lbs.

You are doing fabtastic chick!! Start believing it!

xx

Thanks claire. Well it was my birthday, my daughters birthday and my husbands and i managed to lose another 1.5 thiss week, just one pound left for my first stone. Im thrilled to bits but to be honest im having a bit of a naughty week, ive nt been counting properly or eating properly but will try from today. I really think that this time the orlistat have made al the difference you know. Anyway, shall let you all know on mon how i get on, hopefully wil be a total of one stone lighter!! Jude x

Hi everyone. Well i got weighed and am gutted but instead of losing a pound to get my first stone, i put one on. But i am starting a fresh and hope to lose it this week. Hope you all had a better weigh in than me this week. Jude x

Hia everyone, well i have had a really rubbish week with one thing and another so expected to put about 3 lb on, but was completely surprised i lost half a pound! I nearly kissed the lady weighing me!! And i havent stopped widdling since weigh day and my star week is approaching imminently (prob tonight) so hopefully will be able to proudly step on the scales on mon and have lost some more!! Hope your all ok. Take care jude x

goodluck for your next wi and welldone :)

Hia omg i cant believe i finally did it and got my stone!!! I lost 1.5 this week, would have liked more but hey its my start week. Im gonna try to do the kick start this week i.e. 18 points a day and also to walk 20 mins a day too if possible. Just making a load of no point soup as we speak!! 7 lb to go to my 10%. Hope you all doing good. Jude x

really welldone on your stone! can you feel the difference?

suz x

Back