Introduce myself and Please help!

Hi

Thought id introduce myself, I'm Sarah, I'm 27 I work with children, I need to loose 140lb in total, going on holiday in 7 weeks and 7 weeks ago when we booked it I said i could loose up to 2 stone no chance now. But my future is beyond my holiday.

Basically been with my bf 5 months and we just moved in together he's skinny and can eat what ever he likes, Im struggling for meal ideas and more now. Been doing weight watchers since sept 2011 and basically bored now, (have lost 1-2stone since)

I struggle to go to meetings as the nearest one is about 20 mins from where we're living and struggling to get their with shift times at the mo.

I struggle to find some thing to eat for lunch meals and evening points. Im on 50 points dont like spicy foods, am rubbish at cooking and id love for a salad to fill me but it dont Please help :-( xxx

Hiya hun have a look through some diarys there's always some motivation and meal ideas are fab there's also some recipes on a thread too good luck xx

welcome :) i know how u feel with the boyfriend situation! i put onn 3 st in a year and a half when i moved in with my boyfriend! its dangerous!! i still to wholemeal everything to fill me up. do u buy the magazines, there is alot of recipes in there, simple ones too :) xx

Hi Sarah & welcome u sound like me when I started my husband has always been slim despite what he eats, I have lost 103lbs since jan 11 & feel fantastic, my biggest tip is don't look at the whole picture, if I had been told I had to lose 7st I would have thrown in the towel ages ago, I took it at a month to month basis & set myself mini goals there are some great mini challenges on here.
Right down all the foods you do like, & then plan for the week, it might b easier if u get in your food in the weekly shop, I always have lots of different fruit & veg to snack on sugar free jelly is also good. There are lots of diaries on here to help u with ideas including mine.

If you need any ideas or support feel free to drop me a line

michellethegooner said:
Hi Sarah & welcome u sound like me when I started my husband has always been slim despite what he eats, I have lost 103lbs since jan 11 & feel fantastic, my biggest tip is don't look at the whole picture, if I had been told I had to lose 7st I would have thrown in the towel ages ago, I took it at a month to month basis & set myself mini goals there are some great mini challenges on here.
Right down all the foods you do like, & then plan for the week, it might b easier if u get in your food in the weekly shop, I always have lots of different fruit & veg to snack on sugar free jelly is also good. There are lots of diaries on here to help u with ideas including mine.

You woman are a genius! Thanks for the inspiration! X

michellethegooner said:

Wow that's unbelievable, well done! you've deffo given me some motivation to see the bigger picture mini goals are a great idea! Thanks!:)

Thank you so much, You are so close to goal, the thing that gets to me is Ive lost just over 2 stone and Its not noticable yet my mums lost 2 stone and every one notices! :-(

But yeh i'll try the food thing. Going to do it this weekend xxx

:-)needs_motivation_2012 said:
Sorry forgot to say Well done! Great loss! think the daunting thing is to think god gotta wait prob 2 years to be slim :-( x

Yes when u think of it like that 2 yrs seems ages away, but I keep telling myself it took more than yrs to get to the state I was in & if I didn't do anything about it I would still b that same person now, anyway I believe now you need time to get used to it as ur physical shape will change before ur mental state does I still find myself looking at something in a shop thinking I'll never fit into that only to try it on & it does!

Just take it one week at a time b4 u know it those wks will turn into mths etc x

michellethegooner said:

Wow!!! You've done amazing! I've got roughly 7-8stone to loose til il be bk to myself again and truly happy.. I only wish I could loose that amount right now. What diet are you following? How long did it take you? Am doing WW propoints 3wks in and 10lbs down its my 4th weigh in 2moro and im hoping for my stone and 5% loss but I won't get my hopes up 2much and be happy with any loss as its a step closer to a thinner me :)

HotSauce said:
Wow!!! You've done amazing! I've got roughly 7-8stone to loose til il be bk to myself again and truly happy.. I only wish I could loose that amount right now. What diet are you following? How long did it take you? Am doing WW propoints 3wks in and 10lbs down its my 4th weigh in 2moro and im hoping for my stone and 5% loss but I won't get my hopes up 2much and be happy with any loss as its a step closer to a thinner me :)

Thank u, I'm doing ww pp's also & it took me 18mths, 10lbs is a great loss so far good luck with ur 1st st xx

:-)needs_motivation_2012 said:
Hi

Thought id introduce myself, I'm Sarah, I'm 27 I work with children, I need to loose 140lb in total, going on holiday in 7 weeks and 7 weeks ago when we booked it I said i could loose up to 2 stone no chance now. But my future is beyond my holiday.

Basically been with my bf 5 months and we just moved in together he's skinny and can eat what ever he likes, Im struggling for meal ideas and more now. Been doing weight watchers since sept 2011 and basically bored now, (have lost 1-2stone since)

I struggle to go to meetings as the nearest one is about 20 mins from where we're living and struggling to get their with shift times at the mo.

I struggle to find some thing to eat for lunch meals and evening points. Im on 50 points dont like spicy foods, am rubbish at cooking and id love for a salad to fill me but it dont Please help :-( xxx

Hi there I started WW nearly 12 weeks ago wanting to lose 140lb I also started on 50pp a day I'm now 2 stone 4lb lighter.
I don't have time to cook meals from scratch what with a full time job and 2 children to run around after! Feel free to check out my diary for simple quick and easy meals
I've also posted some pictures in there of me when I started, 1 stone lighter and then 2 stone lighter, I don't feel any different I'm still wearing the same clothes but when I look at those picture you can see the difference and that's what spurs me on!!
Good luck on your journey you really can do this xxxx

nessa123 said:
Hi there I started WW nearly 12 weeks ago wanting to lose 140lb I also started on 50pp a day I'm now 2 stone 4lb lighter.
I don't have time to cook meals from scratch what with a full time job and 2 children to run around after! Feel free to check out my diary for simple quick and easy meals
I've also posted some pictures in there of me when I started, 1 stone lighter and then 2 stone lighter, I don't feel any different I'm still wearing the same clothes but when I look at those picture you can see the difference and that's what spurs me on!!
Good luck on your journey you really can do this xxxx

Wow over 2stones in 12wks well done :)

nessa thats brill, well done, Im sorta oky do alright till i get home or if i buy sumthing nice to eat thats on offer I seem to have to eat the whole box cant just have 1 or 2 of it and thats where it all goes tits up. I go on holiday 5 weeks on saturday and really worried that im not gunna fit in the plane seat which is 17" in width and my arse is about 25" :-(

bulldogdaisy said:
Can you not buy the tempting food for a little while and see how you get on?

Have to agree with this I no longer buy my trigger foods in packs/multipacks as I can't stop at 1, if it's not there I can't eat it & I know that so have to keep temptation out

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back