Introduce myself !!

owens3116

Hi all

Im lisa aged 28 previosly lost over 6 stone with ww im like a walking points database !! lol
However due to a v bad preg i out all my weight back on my little girl is now 1 and i carnt keep using the "baby weight" excuse anymore
Ive rejoined and back to do this again i have to admit last week i joined cambridge diet ive lost weight but it was so extreme in fact i blacked out !!!
So im back to what i know works as a lifestyle change and healthy eating for good
Ive quite a bit to lose about 7 stone but im determined to do it so i can play and run around after my daughter ,
and i want to start taking care of myself again looking after my hair nails etc jst to make me feel more confident i have a very supportive husband and hoping to find more support on here !
Ps...........if anyone wants any questions answering about ww i can prob help :)

Hiya,

As you know i have been on WW for 2 weeks now and although i have lost weight some days im still finding it really hard :(.

I was going to do the CB diet but i just couldnt justify the cost to be honest.

Well done for loosing all the weight before, im sure you can do it again xxxx

Good luck with ww, at least you know you can do it.
Sorry cd wasn`t for you but they say nothing suits everyone.

I always treat myself whenever I have lost 1/2 stone by getting my nails or hair done or buying a new handbag ( not like I ever need a reason to buy a new handbag lol) but it helps to keep me motivated and it does give your confidence a boost.

Its great to hear your hubby is supportive and you will get all the support you need on here everyones fab xx

Good Luck with WW Lisa, I totally understand your decision and I wish you every success. I look forward to reading about your weight loss each week.

All the best luvvy

Susan xxxx

Hi Lisa ... I too have swapped from CD to WW! Although I enjoyed the weight losses on CD I feel much better eating with WW!

Good luck sweetie and welcome to the gang!

xx

Hi Lisa!
All the best for your WW restart!
I swapped from LL to WW. Been doing it for almost three weeks now and think it's great! No more no food for me. Let us know how you get on!
xx

Back