introducing bars and porridge

peppa

Pwincess
Hi, when would I be able to introduce bars and porridge to my diet, I know things like water flavourings they suggest 2 weeks. My hubby is allowed bars and it's sooooooooo unfair :help2:

bars after week 2

porridge im not sure on, hopefully someone here will know

I think I saw that you can get porridge from the beginning, but the bars and water flavors you'd need to finish 2 weeks. Time will fly, don't worry. You'll be having it soon enough.

Yep...porridge from day 1. Bars are allowed from day 15 (if you wish). Same for men. I assume your hubby has been on the diet for longer than you if he's having bars?

get the porridge ive just had mine its yummmmmmmmmmm xx

Yep...porridge from day 1. Bars are allowed from day 15 (if you wish). Same for men. I assume your hubby has been on the diet for longer than you if he's having bars?

No we both started the diet together, we went seperately as he works later but he came back with a fistful of bars? I am starting to become a little concerned as I previously posted wanting advice on whether I was able to drink coke zero and perfectly clear as I didn't think I was but she said it was ok??

in ireland we were allowed bars from day 1!! theres so many diff opinions out there its unreal!!!!!!!

No we both started the diet together, we went seperately as he works later but he came back with a fistful of bars? I am starting to become a little concerned as I previously posted wanting advice on whether I was able to drink coke zero and perfectly clear as I didn't think I was but she said it was ok??

Sigh :( He shouldn't be having the bars yet then. Break it to him gently ;)

along with the coke zero
and perfectly clear. surely everyone should be singing from the same song sheet. is there no one to monitor CDC's once they have been accepted??

i was thinking the same cause i started cd in june but only did 3 days couldnt stick to it, but i was given 1 bar for each day!! cause i then sold on my stock!! i dunno its weird ha

along with the coke zero
and perfectly clear. surely everyone should be singing from the same song sheet. is there no one to monitor CDC's once they have been accepted??

Are there any other CD's you could go to in your area?

I have a really good CDC and always get clear cut and spot on advice.

It was just an idea, that is quite a trek though :eek:

Back