Introducing myself .day 1 ready to get the ball rolling!

louisajane222

hi there everyone, my name is Louisa and I am from Essex , I have been here before :0(
In January 06 I started cambridge for the first time and I lost over 4 stone, I weighed 9 stone 6 and I felt fantastic. I maintained my weight for over 2 years when in October 2008 I fell pregnant with my little girl.. now this was just the excuse I needed to eat tonnes and tonnes of rubbish and not exercise. I managed to put on 4 stone when pregnant and 9 nearly 10 months later I am still not any slimmer.. I have actually put on more taking my weight to 15 stone.
I could have cried when I got on those scales yesterday but I am so glad I did as it has given me such a kick up the bum to actually do something about it.
I am determined to be able to go out in a strappy dress before the summer is over without having a big cardigan covering me up.
So today is my start day , I am determined to be a restarter that doesn't fail and doesn't give in to those stupid voices in your head telling me to eat.
So far I have had around about a litre of water and think I am going to have a strawberry shake at around 12ish or whenever I start to feel hungry.. ok so far!
Dreading the headaches but I am just going to keep myself busy and have lots of early nights.
So anyway for me waffling on .. I hope everyone else is on the straight and narrow.. and I look forward to sharing my weight loss journey with you .
Louisa

p.s - Thankyou everyone that has posted pictures .. the amount of inspiration you have given me is incredible , I know I can do it but looking at those photos hits it home that I won't be looking like this for long! woo hoo!!!!!

Welcome back Louisa....
Forget the upset of your weight, you can't do anything about that now.. Apart from the most important thing which you are doing....
Ie starting CD!!!

You know it works having lost a fabulous 4 stone before, you were just very distracted with your baby and took your eye off the ball...

So congratulations for coming back, and you will soon be back to the weight you are happiest at.

X

Welcome back Louisa!!

I'm on week 4 of CD and although I'm struggling (because I don't like many of the flavours!) I've lost 17lbs in 3 weeks (loving the results!)

Stepping on those scales is awful - but it will be the last time you weigh 15 stone!! Good luck for this week and hugs for the path towards ketosis!

Back