Introducing myself

mum2five

Hi :wave_cry:

Do you all mind if I join you?

I'm married, 29 and full time mum to five children aged 10yrs, 7yrs, 4yrs, nearly 3yrs and 11 months. I gave up work last year after my maternity leave finished as my baby boy unfortunately has MCADD which means he needs a fair bit of looking after. He has to eat regularly, even at night as he finds it hard to break down fats quickly. He survives on his 'last meal' and has a carb/sugar based diet.

Anyway after having my son, I calorie counted to lose the extra baby weight. It came off steadily but in the end (after I had lost a couple of stone) I was eating just 300-500 calories a day and I wasn't really losing very much.

I decided to swap tactics and went to my local slimming world group. It sounded great, all that food! BUT I have been there quite a few weeks now but have only lost 3.5lbs :eek::(

I am thinking about combining slimming world and calorie counting so I get bigger weight losses.

My goal is to eventually get to 10st 4, and then 9st 4 then 8st 4. I currently weigh 10st 12.5lbs and am 5ft 2.

I own two ponies and would like to compete my 14hh Welsh pony but it is not looking likely until I can lose some weight! My other pony is only 11.3hh and rising 2yrs old (dartmoor). I'd eventually like to be light enough to back her to ride as well as driving her when she is old enough

Im also Very New.
My names becky and i joined lighter life last tuesday!
Im also looking a bit of help throughout the weightloss.
Also on this forum how do i "get rid of" those MILLIONS of threads which keep popping up at the top?
Hope someone can help me. Thanks
Bex.xxxx

Bextahnator

And to get rid of lots of subscription threads try this
User CP
Settings & Options
Edit Options
Messaging & Notification
Default Thread Subscription Mode
Change to 'Do not subscribe'

Think that's how you do it

Irene xx