Introducing myself

ninajw83

Silver Member
Hi there, don't know how i've missed this forum part but got here eventually.

I'm presently 29yrs young and have an ambitional of being slender by the time i hit 30 in March. Spent most of my life overweight and most of my 20s obese and morbidly obese. Weight hit a huge spiral out of control after my lil girl was born in 2010 with a congential defect which meant she had no connection to her stomach and her trachea was joined to her oesophagus. So she's spent about 9 months in hospital in total and had 14 operations so far, is very well now and goes to nursery and developmentally does everything a 2yr old does but here's where the irony kicks in. My daughter is underweight and struggles to eat and theres me for the past 29yrs abusing this seeminlgy very easy and natural thing like chewing and swallowing and now ive got a lil toddler whom i have to ensure gets a high fat high kcal diet because she can't keep the weight on and struggles to swallow so i am determined to do this. She needs a healthy mummy and well i am FED up of being a fat blob that has very little energy to do anything.

Have done SEVERAL diets over the years and yoyo'd up and down by weighing in March at almost 23stone was by far the heaviest i've ever been. Started CWP 1200 plan in March, 4 days after my 29th birthday and so far i've lost 4 stone :) Still got a long way to go but im just over 4 stone off my first big target which is to be at 14stone for my birthday :)

Looking forward to getting to know you all and best of luck on your journeys xx

Back