Introduction

Valerie_L

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum.

Just a bit about myself, I am an Exante Consultant for the Farnham area and have previously lost 3 stone.

I am attempting to lose another stone and started with the working solution today, so far my first day has gone really well and I am so excited.

Goodluck to everyone and looking forward to get to know you all

V

Hello Valerie :)

Well done on your weight losses so far...three stone is excellent!
How is day two going? Still drinking plenty of water and managing to avoid any temptations?
As an Exante consultant, you will have to tell us...what's your fav Exante and your least fav?

Good luck with that last stone,

Gaynor x x

Hi Valerie, a big :welcome2: to the Exante board. Did you loose your 3 stones with Exante? Well done....big achievement.
Do you have many customers or is Exante still a much lesser known VLCD that some of the other biggies?
Well done on getting through day 1.

Hi Valerie, nice to have another consultant on here too. Good luck with the stone on working. I am currently doing a mix of working and simple to lose my last stone. I did venture closer to healthy, but have come back to working / simple as I feel I know where I am with it.

Looking forward to meeting you at the July meeting.

Hi everyone, sorry I did not reply yesterday. I had a really rubbish day. My jaw was so sore when I woke up it felt like someone punched me and then I had a headache straight from hell and was sent home from work as I was completely useless. I think its my wisdom teeth and to make it worse I felt so rubbish I did not manage to drink much water either as I cant really open my mouth.

Today is much better, the headache is gone and I have been drinking pain killers since early this morning. Had loads of water and my packs and now going to cook a nice healthy meal for dinner.

oh and to answer gaynor, my fav exante packs are soups, I love the soups especially the tomato and basil, they are all so creamy and yummy. I add blackpepper or tobasco to them as I like the kick.

thanks for all the hi's and the encouragement!!!

chat soon x

Hi Valerie and welcome....hope your first week is going well. It's nice to see another consultant here....makes you feel good that the diet is definitely endorsed by those promoting the products.

Back