Introuction

rugbykirsty87

Never Give Up
Hi All,

Ive been dotting about on different parts of the site and I think ive finally found somewhere I think ill be settled and have a good feeling about starting WW.

I have previously been on Reductil but was taken off it in January due to it being withdrawn from the market, i then persisted to count calories and got stuck in a 3 month plateu. i have now finally broken the plateu but feel i need somthing to help me shift the remaining 2 or so stone i need to get to target and maintain.

I have done WW before, but i wasnt in the right frame of mind and all the weight i had lost i put back on again, plus more. It still feels a bit new to me doing all this WW thing.

I came across the WW website with some deals after googling it and thought why not I couldnt find any reason not to so I signed up on Thursday and have been doing it ever since. I usually write down what i eat anyway, so Ive put those into my tracker for the past week and ive been under my points since Thursday. Now ive been eating a little bit more Ive been on my points everyday. Ive been earning at least 4.5 exercise points a day, some days it going up to 6, but Im looking forward to this point of my weight loss journey, and if I can hit my overal target by August ill be very very happy!

I have currently lost 3 and a half stone, and im part of 'team butterfly' in the Weight Loss Challenges board.

I hope I get to know you all, and look forward to posting on the board :)

Last edited:
hi, its really hard to loose weight, if you do have a bad day just write it off, forget it & carry on, ww does work but you do have to eat your allowed pts as you wont loose! great for the excercise but only eat half of your excercise pts if at all, you can save 4pts each day from food pts but you do need to eat them before weigh in & not the day before! or it wont work x

Thankyou both x

Thankyou everyone :)

Hello and welcome!! well done so far! :D i hope you stick with the positive attitude because it will help loads!!

Hiya welcome and well done for restarting :) can I ask how do you work out the AP?
I dont use my AP either as I know I lose slow but I know when I get on low points i'll need them xx

just wanted to say hello

Back