Iphone photo uploads?? And dealing with party!!

wannabefitatthirty

Firstly how can u upload pics from iPhone on here?
Secondly... I'm on day 3 SS and today is like the WORST day imaginable.. As it's mil's birthday and we r doing a surprise party for her, ive been baking cakes, making vol au vonts, cheese/pineapple, quiche etc..... And have not picked a morsel... But as she doesn't know she having a party we r also going to carvery for birthday meal :-/ im dreading today :-( I won't be able to eat out or eat at party... Am trying to focus on my goal... And that I'm 1 day away from ketosis :-( arrgggghhhh help :-(

Click on the small + next to the send button when your posting and the option is attach from camera or attach from photos

Firstly how can u upload pics from iPhone on here?
Secondly... I'm on day 3 SS and today is like the WORST day imaginable.. As it's mil's birthday and we r doing a surprise party for her, ive been baking cakes, making vol au vonts, cheese/pineapple, quiche etc..... And have not picked a morsel... But as she doesn't know she having a party we r also going to carvery for birthday meal :-/ im dreading today :-( I won't be able to eat out or eat at party... Am trying to focus on my goal... And that I'm 1 day away from ketosis :-( arrgggghhhh help :-(
Thats what you need to do, focus on your goal,you will feel really proud of yourself tomorrow,well done by the way on preparing the food and not touching it,Ive done that before but ooh was my mouth watering lol x

Back