iPhone

Just put Finding Nemo on it as well so now relaxing watching that....

Now you're just asking for a slap! :p;)

LOL. Me too. I managed to walk into a piano shop for a piece of sheet music and bought a piano (twice:eek::eek:)

Guess I'll need to hide the 8 ipods :D

PMSL, you are worse than me, YEY! I only have 5 ipods and have NEVER bought a piano... not yet anyhoo!

x

Get a life Mike :D :D

Besides...it's not even pink. Absolute rubbish.

LMAO, I am laying in bed in the dark lol, it could be any colour I imagine it to be...in fact mine is gold!!!

LMAO, I am laying in bed in the dark lol, it could be any colour I imagine it to be...in fact mine is gold!!!

Gold is so out of vogue at the moment.

So is laying in bed with the lights off play with............a mobile. Sheesh. :D

this is not mobile...and you know it....this is a pure entertainment device...and I am totally entertained!!

Right I now intend to spend the evening with you on the 23rd impressing you with my phone!!

Right I now intend to spend the evening with you on the 23rd impressing you with my phone!!

Sounds fascinating
sigh.gif

If you see me with my eyes shut. Don't worry...I've just fallen asleep.

No need to wake me. I can ignore you better when I'm asleep :clap:

You've changed......I remember when you were nice (good memory!) but recently you can hurt so much with your words........

I'm just poking my head up from behind the barricade to say *whispers* I lurve, lurve, lurve my iPhone too.

(sorry) but it is the absolute DB's :p

WOOHOOO!! Hell yeah it is :)

SHAZAM all the way!!

Back