ipod's for my LITTLE sister!

arcticmonkeys

Silver Member
Hey all,

Hope your all doing well.

Its my little sisters birthday coming up, and unfortunately I'm really skint. However, right now she's listening to my ipod and it keeps her out of trouble although the noise levels aren't too bareable she is SCREAMING! But, she's really enjoying it.

I have an 8gb ipod nano. I'd like to get her a nano so she feels she's like me. I believe the lowest gb you can get for the nano is 2gb. I was going to get her a mini ipod shuffle, but she likes to read on the screen the song names etc. This girl has great taste in music and I want her to continue that way... an ipod will do her wonders :)

Anyone have any idea where I can purchase one cheap? I looked on ebay, but I don't trust ebay for electrical goods (bad past experience!)

Thanks in advance

ArcticMonkeysXx

Ebay probably is your best bet. I can understand you being reluctant but if you check the seller out thoroughly and pay via paypal it really does reduce the risks.

Ive bought loads of electrical/higher price items with no problems, but I can totally understand why a bad experience is putting you off :(

arcticmonkeys;26978 Anyone have any idea where I can purchase one cheap? I looked on ebay said:
:D i got my wife a 2gb off e-bay for £74.99, £25 cheaper than in the shops, it works fine, i got her a silver one, brand new, ex shop display model.

I think it's worth getting from Apple really as the postage is free and you can get it personalised with laser engraving which I bet lil sis would love.

Is their anyone else who could put towards it? I'm sure a great gift like that would be better than a couple of smaller ones.

Dizzy x

...just to add if you go through quidco to the apple store you get a % cashback.

If you go through apple you can also choose exactly the colour etc and are assured that if there is a problem it will be sorted out.

Dizzy x

Did you get one yet?

Just had a email from Amazon they have the 2gb silver one on sale for £77.33. Postage would be free too.

Dizzy x

Does it have to be an IPOD?

I was going to get one this weekend after my regular MP3 just packed up. However, when I went to Argos, I found a 4GB MP3 Stick for £25 and thought what have I to lose. It works fine. Just a thought.

And regarding Ebay. I agree with the other comments, it is about checking the reliability of the seller. I recently bought a Motorbike from ebay. Now, I admit I was a touch nervous to start, but everything worked out fine.

Good luck.

Back