Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well I got my 2 1/2 stone award!! So happy!! 6 lbs to my 3 stone. Think that's a realistic target for July :) hope everyone got on well this week :)

Never said lost a pound at my weigh in Tuesday, starting to really slow my loses.. need a reality check with a wedding in 4weeks :(

Lost 2lbs this week :bliss:Our leader has set a 8 week challenge to lose 10lbs. Anyone who does will be entered into a draw for a mini makeover. Would love to win this. I have not had a haircut in over 2.5 yrs as I was growing it to donate to the little princess trust. Now I have it in my head that I want to wait until I have lost all the weight and have a makeover, a new me or the younger me

We are off to Waterford Castle for the next week so hoping I can stick to the plan. How is everyone else doing?

I'm really struggling - really up a week down a week - I got my 2 stone award 6 weeks ago and I'm still 2lbs away from 2.5st. And I've only 4 weeks before I go away on holidays to get a bit of a loss going. I really need to get my head back in the game........

Hey everyone hope you are all doing well!! I have been off plan this week. My OH is doing ramadan and we have been eating late. Not had breakfast at all as not feeling hungry!! Gonna be throwing the melon into me the next few days!!

Hi everyone, sorry I havent been on for a while but my laptop is still broken so it is difficult to right any decent posts on my mobile. This week as per last week I have been 100% on plan BUT it is star week so not surprised at all this morning that it looks like I will have a sts or even a slight gain. I dont mind a sts but a gain will be disappointing as I never gain weight on star week ever.

We shall see this evening but on the plus side, I bought a new dress as I'm going to dress up for lady's day at Kilbeggan racecourse, it cost €175 but it was worth it as you can really see the weight loss in me on this dress (sorry I should be a bit more humble:worthy:)

Hi everyone, sorry I havent been on for a while but my laptop is still broken so it is difficult to right any decent posts on my mobile. This week as per last week I have been 100% on plan BUT it is star week so not surprised at all this morning that it looks like I will have a sts or even a slight gain. I dont mind a sts but a gain will be disappointing as I never gain weight on star week ever.

We shall see this evening but on the plus side, I bought a new dress as I'm going to dress up for lady's day at Kilbeggan racecourse, it cost €175 but it was worth it as you can really see the weight loss in me on this dress (sorry I should be a bit more humble:worthy:)

Ha ha no need to be humble, great to buy lovely clothes you want to wear rather than just finding something to fit for the sake of it. I'm sure you'll be lovely at the races hun, if you can put up a pic. I'll keep me eye on the local rag, they usually do a feature on it.

Thanks Izzy, it felt great to feel "normal" if that is what I can call myself now, my consultant said to me that I'm a normal weight (she didnt mean it in a bad way) and that is how I feel. I wont make it to the paper Izzy, I have no intention of winning either but I just wanted to do it just to say I can do it if you understand me

Thanks Izzy, it felt great to feel "normal" if that is what I can call myself now, my consultant said to me that I'm a normal weight (she didnt mean it in a bad way) and that is how I feel. I wont make it to the paper Izzy, I have no intention of winning either but I just wanted to do it just to say I can do it if you understand me

Yeah know exactly what you mean, I might even join you next year, put it on my "target list" ha ha :D

It would be great to meet up with you sometime Hun

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

By the way I had a sts this evening, a little disappointed but I'm in the middle of star week

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

By the way I had a sts this evening, a little disappointed but I'm in the middle of star week Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Me too!! Was a bit disappointed as I've been very good but hopefully I'll see it next week - I need 2lbs for my 2.5 stone award..,..

You and me together sus_murf, I need 2.5Ibs to get my 6st award and 3Ibs to get into the 13st category

I know how you feel girls. A bit disappointed that I sts this week. I was away on holidays but brought my scales and stuck to plan. I really wanted the 2lbs loss to get into the 12 bracket. I think i overdid it on the treats last week after my weigh in so this week i am going to re-read the books, go through more recipes and up my water intake to get the weight shifting.

It looks like another sts for me this Tuesday AGAIN, gosh I'm so fed up with this. I had a few sneaky chips on Saturday and that was all the badness I did, if I overdo on my syns atall I pay the ultimate price and end up having a gain sometimes. I'm the same Redsters, I need to up my water as I didnt drink any at all and I think I have to accept that my treat is just too much and cut down on it

Hello ladies, just catching up. I'm looking at a gain this week as was on holidays the last two weeks.

Hello ladies hope you are well!! Had a 1 lb gain last week. Got very complacent with the plan plus didn't do any exercise. So I have bitten the bullet and started running!! It's a shock to the system never thought I'd could do it. Now I am no mo farah but slowly but surely I'll get to 5 miles. Good luck with the weigh in this week!!

Hi ladies I'm back too, catching up with ye all. Had a dodgy weekend but back on track since yesterday so hoping I can pull some of it back before Thursday. I've been losing and gaining this same 2lb for weeks now. It needs to go away for good! Well done Linda on the running, you'll fly at it; hardest part is getting out the door. Redster I'm following you and have the books back out again today! Good luck for the rest of the week ladies!

Great to see you all back ladies, I had missed you all. I have my weigh in this evening and I think I will have another sts, this is so frustrating as I'm trying to get that last 2.5Ibs needed for the 6st.

I know I have come so far but I just want to get this and then move on to the final 2st and hopefully hit target this year at some stage

Hey ladies, congrats on losses and on the running ;)
Orla, good luck for ur WI, you can do it. I've managed to shift another pound this week (was hoping for more but as long as it's going, I'll take it) taking me to 5st 4 lb off. Seem to be getting my mojo back finally :D

Goals
Get below 300lb - DONE
Get Club10 -DONE
Lose 2st to get into the teens -DONE
Lose 3st -DONE
Lose 4st -DONE
Lose 5st -DONE
Get into Obese Class 1 -
Get Club25 -
Lose 6st -
Get Club30 -
Get into Overweight BMI category -