Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I went to another group last week and was glad I did! The Consultant there was really nice and welcoming too. I haven't taken a holiday yet, going to keep that up for as long as possible!

This is the rice here hun sorry I only got a pic up today of it ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1413803214.530313.jpg

Your right broken mirrors it's great to see some of the other groups in action, they can all be very different etc.

Decided to go tomorrow morning as I can get another bootcamp in tonight lol. Looking forward to seeing another consultant in action as I know a lot give out about ours and when visiting ones are there you can learn a lot more! Good luck to everyone weighing in :)

It's always those half pounders that keep us from those stickers!!!!! You'll get it next week, you must still be so proud of yourself!

Wow well done miss taken that is a fantastic loss and a great boost to get such a big loss. I know what you mean about the next award last time I was just the half a pound away it is very frustrating but that award will be yours next week :) xx

Best of luck for weigh in this morning triple b hope the class you go to is good fun :)

Hi, weigh in day today and have to be honest even though I have been 100% I have a feeling I might be up, miss_taken I'm only 2Ibs off that 6.5st award and I have been trying to get that half stone off since end of July, it can be so frustrating but will wait and see

Triple B, one bit of advice, make sure you cancel that holiday in your usual group because the consultants are different it wont register the fact you went to another class because it is a different class, text your consultant and tell them that you attend another class and he/she will remove that

Really Orla! I was under the impression that it did register! I must say that to her so, I texted her anyway to let her know how it went. Down 2lbs thankfully so ready for the gain after the coming mayhem next week lol. Hopefully it won't be too bad. Have worked my ass off to get this far for this weekend so I'm going to enjoy it!
Good luck tonight Orla, hope you get that next shiny :)

I suppose I cant complain, was down half a pound but I'm still not back to what I gained at the beginning of the month. Next week is the last week for October and I really want a loss because I still have half a pound gain this month and I don't want a plus sign on any month.

One and a half pounds to 6.5st and by golly it seems so unreachable right now

I am so happy. 5 weeks on the plan and lost my first stone tonight. I lost 3 pounds. 2 pounds away from losing 3 stone (including weight lost before SW) :D

Wow well done Vahevala, that is fantastic, in no time your signature will be full of stickers, keep up the good work

Back