Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hi all, hope everyone gets on well after the weekend. I had a bad week, we were up and down to hospital 3 times this week so didn't stick much to plan, lots of choccie was had, after an awful day of driving from wicklow to dublin then finally back to kilkenny I managed to make the 7.30 class. I had warned myself to own the bad week and just start fresh after weigh in but ended up shocked to have lost 2lbs, means I'm down my 2 stone now and finally into the 12st bracket, first time in years. Still need to get back on track this week though, so hear we go again :) good luck to everyone this week :) xxx

That is fantastic, well done :) x

I've list my way a bit, lost 2lbs in the last 3 weeks. Was at group last night and committed to a mini target of 3lbs for the week so am going to try red days for the week, up the water and be generally angelic - really need to pull through this lull!!!

Hi,

Look at it this way you have still lost in the last 3 weeks so that's great news. We are all here for support if you need a few extra kicks up ye bum! :). You can do it x

Morning all, well I lost 4lbs this week and got my 2 stone. Really wasn't expecting that at all but as you can imagine I am thrilled to bits.

Here's to next week!

Hope everyone is having a great day and looking forward to hearing how everyone else is doing xx

I've weigh in tonight. Am not hopeful. I've had a challenging week staying on track. Not been very bad, just took my foot off the pedal a little.
Will know later how bad I've been.

Hi NewMe14, I forgot to update last night but I was down 3.5Ibs and I got SOTW as well so was pretty thrilled with that yayyyy

That was a fantastic loss for you, getting your 2st award so soon after joining, are you still staying for image therapy

Hi NewMe14, I forgot to update last night but I was down 3.5Ibs and I got SOTW as well so was pretty thrilled with that yayyyy

That was a fantastic loss for you, getting your 2st award so soon after joining, are you still staying for image therapy

Hi Orla, 3.5 is fantastic well done to you and SOTW too FANTASTIC :)

I did stay for class but didnt stay right till end as I had doctors appointment. Was raging because I might have got SOTW too but il never know now! Could have had another sticker and award!

As far as I know you get SOTW sticker anyway even if you don't stay for class, I have often seen our consultant give the sticker and cert the following week, ask a person you know who stays for class every week who got it and see if she says you, I would always tell the person either on facebook or text them if I have their mobile number

Hope you all had a good weekend. Spent all day Saturday munching my way through a Confirmation lunch/buffet/cake, but to be fair I didn't eat as much as I normally would.

Apart from that day off, I've been doing Red this week. Hoping to get 2.5 lbs on Wed, and my 2 stone award.

I was off last week and didnt get any exercise and it shows as it looks like I had a sts but time will tell tomorrow evening

A STS isn't the worst result you could get after a week off.

Just looking at your stats again, they're really motivating me because we're only a few lbs apart and have the same goal. I'll need to pull my socks off if I am going to get the results you get. You work so hard Orla, I am a lazy sod!

I suppose once I'm not up, I don't want a gain after putting in a good week food wise, was 100% on plan

I see our stats are very similar Niamh, it would be nice to move together as it is motivation for each other

Ah Orla, I've been on the 14-13 stone thread for MONTHS now, so I am really hoping to get out of it by Easter. I think that'll spur me on again.

Good luck for tomorrow. It's annoying when being 100% doesn't show on scales. I find any change in routine can upset W/I!

I can relate to that as I was in the 15-14 group for ages too but fingers crossed I might have a little loss tomorrow

Thanks hun

Hi girls after all the drama with my teeth I went back to weigh in tonight and was delighted to be down 3.5 ibs. 15 gone in total so got my 1 stone award :)

Well done Sinéad, that is fantastic and make sure you update your signature, those certs/stickers are just as important on here as they are for real yayyyyy

Best of luck wednesday evening coughdrops. Fingers crossed you get that award.

Orla good luck to you for tonight :) I'm sure you will do great I didn't get much excercise in this week either I'm hoping even a pound / 2 pound but we will see Wednesday morning!

Congrats on your loss sinead that is fantastic :)

Back