Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

hello minimarge. i'm so fed up with diets but i do like the slimming world plan as i think its one of the best out there. my whole family have changed the way we all eat..yes cut down on the bananas and the carbs.. my favourite fruit was bananas blueberries grapes and these are not superfree so this week i have cut them out. i really love the aerobics in the morning. it wakes you up and i do it as soon as i get up and then its done for the day. people have said to me about all the weight i have lost but i think i have toned up alot as i haven't lost that much weight yet..

Welcome minimarge, Amanda & weegirl! Best of luck with your SW journey!

Just wondering about the comment about bananas, grapes etc not being superfree?? Do you mean that they're not superspeed as they are superfree so they do count towards your 1/3.

weegirl you can still have bananas, grapes, blueberries, etc. Those 3 are actually my favourite fruits and I eat at least one of them a day. They're superfree, just not superspeed. :)

Oh I agree tatabubbly! I always stock up on whatever's on special in Aldi. I've kiwis coming out my ears this week! At 29c I couldn't leave them there!!

Weigh in today, lost 3.5lbs! So happy. Dealz (poundland) opened here recently and I took a stroll in today...so much cheaper than tesco!

WW wholemeal bread is only €1.49 (I think its between €2.30 and €2.50 in tesco)
Velvet crunch are only €1.49 for a six pack and they are usually around €2.40 in tesco

They also had some weight watchers stuff I haven't seen in my local Tesco...wraps, rolls, pitta breads, hot chocolate, etc. all reasonable syns and good when you want to beat a craving or have a treat!

Well done d14. You're flying!

A maintain for me this week. I'm happy with that after a weekend away in Fota. I'm completely focused & going for my 2 stone award. 3.5 lbs to go but that'll prob take me 3/4 weeks as I'm a slow loser.

Hi there - Anyone got any idea if the Duneen Fruit yogurt (raspberry) 0% fat from Aldi are Syn Free? I am doing SW from home and it is not on their website as I would say they are only available over here.

They are really really nice and make a change from the Muller Lights and Activias.

Any help would be appreciated

thanks

Hi everyone, my name is June and have been at s/w since oct. so far have lost 4st 2lbs! Only joined forum so trying to find my way around it. I attend class in Meath and so far so good. Looking forward to hear other people's journeys:)

Thank you Freebee - I was a bit worried they might be syned as they taste so yummy and for the price sure we can eat double quantities!!!

Is it just the fat free Duneen that are free (not the low fat)?

My local aldi just seems to have a multi pack of 8 of the fat free ones with strawberry, raspberry, pear & pineapple. Has anyone been able to get packets of just raspberry?

Hi Sinead

They are in a 4 pack with just the one flavour. I got raspberry 4 pack and there is also a strawberry 4 pack. They are fat free alright - but taste really creamy.

Thanks Mary. I must check out another Aldi (or just double check mine as I maybe going blind!!)

Heya girls and guys,
I'm joining slimming world tomorrow in Roscommon, the only meeting I could get close to my home town of Athlone, I've been trying to do Exante unsuccessfully for the past month.. and really haven't gotten anywhere cause I get to distracted when on it.. It leaves me with no social life and locking myself away for days on end..
I'm really excited about joining cause I've heard such good things about Slimming world... I've a very limited income.. but Im just wondering on average HOW MUCH would a weeks shopping for Slimming world cost

Back