Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

hi girls. hopefully a few more will join us. you both are doing really well. i have been loosing only 1/2lb every week and i know i can do better than this. i know i just need to make some small changes to get this weight moving. i'm hoping with your support i'll do it...

Ah I'm the same weegirl. I'd say my average is 1/2 lb a week but sure it all adds up!

Attachments

• image-4114424520.jpg
    image-4114424520.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 33
Thanks for the tip harebell. The 6 pack of mullerlights are only EUR1.99 in dunnes as well. I'm still on the search for the Turkish delight ones but no luck so far!

i cant find the turkish yogurt yet.melons are good value in lidl this week.i make a big bowl of fruit salad with it mango orange apple and grapes. sinead, slow and steady wins the race.people tell me i'l keep the weight off when i get to target!!! hubby eating crisps here beside me now:(

Hi all, I'd like to join in! Started SW online on the 1st, have a lot to lose!! Was 6lb down on Tuesday so feeling nicely motivated at least. I'd like to join in the challenge tok, am on my phone though so can't copy and paste! Would like to aim for 12lb in the 6 weeks. Not in work until 12 but up early to make syn-free chicken curry for dinner tonight, true dedication :)

Hi there hope I can join this group. I'm based in limerick no class on in our area so me and my sis and a friend are weighing in on Tuesdays. Would love to join the challenge also. I think I would have to set a high weight loss goal as I have a lot to lose. Is it for 6 wks? Maybe 20lbs in 6 weeks..

Thanks harebell fairy. Wow 5st that's amazing well done. Your back on track now it seems with your great loss this week. X x x

Welcome Okenno & best of luck with your journey.

Huge well done Harebell & Bigbird - amazing losses!

0.5lb off for me this week. I think I'll be the resident slow coach of the group! :)

hi well done on great weight loss. i weighed last night and had 3 lbs offf so im happy. i only loose 1/2lb weekly but i kept food diary this week and it worked. sooo happy.wecome o

Weegirl - 7lbs - 0lbs lost
Harebell fairy -20lbs - 9.5lbs lost
Slimming sinead - 5lbs - 0lbs
Okenno - 20lbs - 0lbs lost
Bigbird86 - 12lbs - 0lbs lost

Weegirl- 7lbs - 0lbs lost
Slimming sinead - 5lbs - 0.5lbs lost
Bigbird86 - 12lbs - 0lbs lost

I'm in too joined in drogheda last week finding it a bit confusing even though it looks easy if that makes sense:jelous:

Welcome Madison, best of luck. Any questions I'd be more than happy to help also

Weegirl- 7lbs - 0lbs lost
Bigbird86 - 12lbs - 3lbs lost

Had my WI & 3lb down so happy with that!

]Weegirl- 7lbs - 0lbs lost
Okenno - 20lbs - 4lbs lost
Bigbird86 - 12lbs - 3lbs lost

Lost 4lbs this week

Wow Harebell, you're doing brilliantly! Well done!

Back