Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

And another little loss for me...

Weegirl- 7lbs - 0lbs lost
Harebell fairy -20lbs - 11lbs lost
Slimming sinead - 5lbs - 1lb lost
Okenno - 20lbs - 4lbs lost
Bigbird86 - 12lbs - 3lbs lost

Hey everyone! I'm back on the old slimming world trail again - I lost almost three stone on it the summer before last, but then I got pregnant, had my baby early, spent a couple of months in the hospital and never really got back on track. I have about 4 stone to lose and I'm really hoping I have the motivation this time. I'm doing slimming world at home as there are no meetings down my end of the country. I haven't read back along the thread to see who's on here yet but I'll do that next!!

Hey Sus :) welcome back. I've been keeping my food diary on this since November and it definitely helps with the motivation. The beauty about doing SW from home is you don't have to pay! The best of luck with your weight loss and if you need any help then just ask :)

Lost 1 pound this week, delighted as only need one more for my club 10

Sus & littlemiss - welcome! Best of luck with your journeys. Just shout if you've any questions

Harebell - another amazing loss! You're doing brilliantly!

Its - well done on your loss.

Congrats on the losses every1 and welcome new members.

yeah I can't wait to get my club 10 bling. Still find it hard to believe I lost 15lbs and over Christmas

1lb off this week. Getting closer :)

Harebell fairy -20lbs - 14lbs lost
Slimming sinead - 5lbs - 2lb lost

I cant wait till i get my club 10 also. It seems ages away. Still another 18 lbs to go!!

Hi just found this thread I'm living in cavan Been a member of Sw since November 2011 With plenty if ups and downs I've lost 2 st 3lb I put on 7.5 lb over Xmas I want to lose another 1.5 st roughly

Aaanyway gonna read back a bit

hi . just joined minimins tonight , i joined SW three weeks ago and have been used gogle to check how much syn's were in foods and this sight kept coming up so i thought might aswell join it look forward to chating to ye all , weight in tonight and another 2lb off :)

hi . just joined minimins tonight , i joined SW three weeks ago and have been used gogle to check how much syn's were in foods and this sight kept coming up so i thought might aswell join it look forward to chating to ye all , weight in tonight and another 2lb off :)

Welcome Hun, hope alls going good or u and well done is the loss.

Hi Butterfly

I just joined this week too and live in dublin, maybe we could buddy up and give each other tips

This is very random, but the title of this thread baffles me every time I see it. I just don't get it, whats the -bia- mean? :giggle:

hello everyone, sorry i haven't been on here as i've been sick. i maintained last week and only half lb off this week. well done to you all on your weight loss. welcome to the new ladies. finding it hard as i cant exerise this week.

Morning ladies, isn't it a lovely day today, well it Dublin at least. Think I'll start my walking again and kick start my weight again.

Hope you all had good news on the scales xx

Well I've heard its going to snow!! Is it terrible that I hope it does so I don't have to go walking!!!:D

Just updating this table ladies as I finally got to target this week!

Harebell fairy -20lbs - 14lbs lost
Slimming sinead - 5lbs - 5lbs lost

Back