Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

That's an amazing loss Harebell!! Well done!

Hi, I'm trying to re start at home and hoping to use these forums for support as there is no class in Cork but also wondering if any of the girls on here from Cork would be interested in meeting up once a week for a weigh in & chat? I used to attend group back home in Scotland and really got a lot out of group support and not sure if I can go it alone!

Hi, I'm trying to re start at home and hoping to use these forums for support as there is no class in Cork but also wondering if any of the girls on here from Cork would be interested in meeting up once a week for a weigh in & chat? I used to attend group back home in Scotland and really got a lot out of group support and not sure if I can go it alone!
I'm in the same boat... no group near me.. but I'm too far away from u too......

good afternoon all. had a crap weekend.. no electricity so had to stay at my ex's food wise i could have been better but at least no gain this morning... gonna walk to collect my daughter from school and then tomorrow a long walk on the beach...
food today a stew.. its freezing here.. and i'm having free soup now for lunch...
hope u all have a great day xx

Hello!
Only realised today that there is an Irish group on this forum!!! I have been on SW for about 5 weeks now and have just had a couple of really bad weeks! First week I STS but really not sure how, getting weighed this evening so I'll know how bad the second week has been :-(
It all started when my leader told us about doing 7 syns, 7 superfree for 7 days - I tried it and only lost a pound and it was the most miserable week for me so kind of went off the rails a bit!
Back on the wagon today and hopefully will stay on! Haven't been able to stay to meetings for the past few weeks which probably isn't helping although not sure I like my leader which isn't great either... I just need to suck it up and get on with it!!!!

Anyway, thought I would introduce myself - my name is Sarah and I'm a serial procrastinator!!!!!! Hope everyone else is having a better time of it than I am!

Hello!
Only realised today that there is an Irish group on this forum!!! I have been on SW for about 5 weeks now and have just had a couple of really bad weeks! First week I STS but really not sure how, getting weighed this evening so I'll know how bad the second week has been :-(
It all started when my leader told us about doing 7 syns, 7 superfree for 7 days - I tried it and only lost a pound and it was the most miserable week for me so kind of went off the rails a bit!
Back on the wagon today and hopefully will stay on! Haven't been able to stay to meetings for the past few weeks which probably isn't helping although not sure I like my leader which isn't great either... I just need to suck it up and get on with it!!!!

Anyway, thought I would introduce myself - my name is Sarah and I'm a serial procrastinator!!!!!! Hope everyone else is having a better time of it than I am!

Hi Sarah, good luck with your wi tonight. I started back to SW first week in jan and have lost 9lb up to last week after a massive blow out i am praying to get off what i've put on before my wi on friday. it can be very hard to stay on track, but keep with it if the option your leader suggested doesn't suit do it the way that suits you and the weight will come off, maybe slowly but you will get their. Don't make yourself miserable by not eating what you want or you will go off plan for sure, and use your syns all of them up to 15 if you want and on what u want that's what they are there for.

Hello!
Hi Sarah I'm living in Kilcoole :) I had been trying the SW for several years but it just didn't work for me - think the allowances and carbs were just too much for me :cry: Now on the Eurodiet with Orsmond Clinic in Loughlinstown, but looking to switch over the Red/Original plan shortly. The classes I had attended really push the Extra Easy only and not the Red/Original. Hang in there and don't give up. x

Hi Sarah I'm living in Kilcoole :) I had been trying the SW for several years but it just didn't work for me - think the allowances and carbs were just too much for me :cry: Now on the Eurodiet with Orsmond Clinic in Loughlinstown, but looking to switch over the Red/Original plan shortly. The classes I had attended really push the Extra Easy only and not the Red/Original. Hang in there and don't give up. x

Oh - how are you finding the Orsomond clinic, there's one near Galway & I was only thinking of it this evening. I think I need to be seriously accountable for a while as I'm really slacking. But I want a wholefood/low carb way of eating forever as my long term outlook, so struggle with SW and hate WW as it's so easy to eat crap (or should I say it's so easy for me to eat crap ;))

hi ladies!

Was wondering if I could pop in and join the chat here!
I joined SW 2 weeks ago, doing it online as I'm in cork and no meetings here. Seems to really suit me so far!
I have tried so many diets over the years, so I'm really hoping this is the one that will get me all the way to target. Have 8 stone to lose.

:flowers:

hi ladies!

I joined SW 2 weeks ago, doing it online as I'm in cork and no meetings here. Seems to really suit me so far!
I have tried so many diets over the years, so I'm really hoping this is the one that will get me all the way to target. Have 8 stone to lose.

Good Luck. I did SW online at the start and have switched now to basic clean eating. Loads of help and support on here.

Right guys, had my weigh in on Monday night and STS so was relieved as I thought I had gained!! Second day back now and I am 100% on track! I'm going to do this...who's with me?!!!!

hi ladies!

Hi! I'm in cork and would be interested in starting a little unofficial meet up, would you?

Weigh in tonight - lost 4lbs and am slimmer of the week!!!! Am chuffed to bits.

Well done you!

Thank you Polly!! Well done on your weight loss too!!! You are doing really well - we have similar starting weights so it's nice to see you are down in the 14's (and almost in the 13's!!!!)

My weight loss has really slowed down need to kick start it again, it's been so cold out haven 't been walkie much!

Hi everyone - just introducing myself. I'm from Cavan - living in Kildare and working in Dublin. Started SW in January and half lost 15lbs so far. Really enjoy the plan - although had 2 bad weeks in the middle but have pulled it back and hoping for a 3lb at weigh-in next Monday to get my Club 10 award.

Well done Connmel, you're flying it :) We all have our bad weeks but if you can put it behind you and keep going with the plan then you can enjoy those days off without the guilt :) Keep going with the Minimins, it's a great lifeline. Checkout the challenges section in the SW forum for some extra motivation xx

Well done Connmel, you're flying it :) We all have our bad weeks but if you can put it behind you and keep going with the plan then you can enjoy those days off without the guilt :) Keep going with the Minimins, it's a great lifeline. Checkout the challenges section in the SW forum for some extra motivation xx

Thanks jshort - I'll check out the challenges!

Hi everyone - just introducing myself. I'm from Cavan - living in Kildare and working in Dublin. Started SW in January and half lost 15lbs so far. Really enjoy the plan - although had 2 bad weeks in the middle but have pulled it back and hoping for a 3lb at weigh-in next Monday to get my Club 10 award.

Well done Connmel great loss, I'm im Dublin doing SW alone have slacked off the last few weeme bit am really going to go for it from Monday. 7 week's to. My hols so trying to lose a stone!

Back