Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hi everyone - just introducing myself. I'm from Cavan - living in Kildare and working in Dublin. Started SW in January and half lost 15lbs so far. Really enjoy the plan - although had 2 bad weeks in the middle but have pulled it back and hoping for a 3lb at weigh-in next Monday to get my Club 10 award.

Welcome Connmel & well done on a brilliant loss so far. I'm also living in Kildare & working in Dublin. We all have bad weeks but is how we bounce back from them that matters!

Welcome Connmel & well done on a brilliant loss so far. I'm also living in Kildare & working in Dublin. We all have bad weeks but is how we bounce back from them that matters!

Thanks slimming Sinead - where do you go to group?

Hey all, I've been in and out of here before - I lost the run of myself for a while but hopefully am back on track now. I did it online last time as there are no classes in my neck of the woods but I'm going it alone this time! If I find it too much of a struggle I'll rejoin the site! I'm weighing in at 13 10 at the moment and hoping to be down to 12 by the end of July for my holidays!

Best of luck sus. This thread is v quiet but hopefully you'll find the motivation you need on these forums. I also recommend the slimming sisters Ireland Facebook group for lots of tips & motivation.

I go to the Newbridge group. I see your at target - congratulations - must be amazing!

Thanks Connmel. Yes it's brilliant being at target after a long road but it was all worth it. I love the new me!

Best of luck sus. This thread is v quiet but hopefully you'll find the motivation you need on these forums. I also recommend the slimming sisters Ireland Facebook group for lots of tips & motivation.

Thanks a million - I joined that Facebook group - the more support the better!

good luck on your journey sus_murf!!

Morning Ladies, maybe we should make more of an effort on this tread, it would be sad if it went. Having a hard time at the moment, really struggling!!!!
Am going to make an effort today to get back on track, have all my meals sorted and am going to try and get out for a walk at lunch time and this evening.

I do mainly extra easy with the very odd red and green day thrown in so far! Although I have found that I'm more likely to reach for the chocolate at the end of a green day for some reason.

Oh and FYI at group last night someone was saying that extra lean mince is €2.99 in ALDI at the moment - great value!

It's great to get a bit of motivation isn't it?? Someone asked me last week of I was pregnant so that's mine!! What days do you do? I've always done red but I'm experimenting with green at the moment.

That happened to me a couple of weeks ago in an airport. Felt like slapping the woman!!!!!! Just said no and walked away. It's keeping me motivated though!!!! :)

Thanks for the recommendation - I've been paired up with a really helpful "buddy" on the Facebook page so I'm delighted!!

Thanks for the recommendation - I've been paired up with a really helpful "buddy" on the Facebook page so I'm delighted!!

No probs at all. I love that group! Such a great bunch of friendly & helpful people. Best of luck with your losses!

Joined seven weeks ago and down a stone and three and a half pounds! Really surprised how quickly the weight is falling off. Hopefully it'll keep up!

Joined seven weeks ago and down a stone and three and a half pounds! Really surprised how quickly the weight is falling off. Hopefully it'll keep up!

Oh wow, that's amazing - well done!! Are you going to classes??

Back