Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

View attachment 110599

My sausage rolls! I know their a tweak but I don't care they were yummy!! And lost half a pound this week! Only one and a half pounds till my 6.5 stone sticker!!! Yah

They look amazing!!!!

Also does anyone knoe the syns for potato bread??

Drink plenty of fluids, what helps me too is melon, if you like it then the more you eat and drink water the bloating will go down

I drink at least 2litres of water a day so hopefully that will help!! its such a horrible feeling!

Thank u all!!

I swear by peppermint tablets. Brilliant for bloated and sore tummys.

Sausage rolls look yummy. Can you post recipe please?

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I swear by peppermint tablets. Brilliant for bloated and sore tummys.

Sausage rolls look yummy. Can you post recipe please?

do u just take the pepermint tablets daily?

No just when im bloated which I normally know my triggers for. I noticed eating a lot of vegetables is one. Must be tablets not capsules though. I buy them in the health shop. Drink loads of water as well :p

No just when im bloated which I normally know my triggers for. I noticed eating a lot of vegetables is one. Must be tablets not capsules though. I buy them in the health shop. Drink loads of water as well :p

Thanks im gonna ahve to look for them!!

I have tasted it once and I thought it was lovely, give it a try

It's a smash pastry made with smash granules, onion salt, garlic salt and mixed herbs! Add a little water to make it into a dough and roll it out! Then fill it with sausage meat from a half a syn sausage! I used hodgins low fat sausages! I skin them and then fry the meat before rolling it! Then I baste them with beaten egg, spray a bit of frylight and put in oven at 200 for 25 minutes if you tweak they work out around 2 syns making 16! If your like me you'll count 2 rolls at half a syn for the sausage as I have them with my third super free salad!

Im going to try this recipe, sounds lovely probably not quite the same as the real mccoy but worth a try, can I ask if you could use slender choice instead of Hodgins, I prefer to use my syns on a treat

Just made the Quiche for dinner with the Cottage Cheese (not a fan of Cottage Cheese at all) - turned out surprisingly well.

God I am so bad at rembering to come back, how is everyone getting on??
I'd a crap loss last week of half a pound but I didnt let it get me too down, had a big night out on saturday night, was out at Jessie J last night and AMAZINGLY had a 5lb loss this week which gave me my 2 1/2 stone award. Am a bit flabbergasted altogether. The only thing is I still cant see it in me. Got the hubby to take a photo of me and I went back over oldies and I cant see any change at all, though there is a LOT more space between me and the steering wheel lol!
Hope everyone has a good week xx

Fergus, have you got the recipe please as I'm been very adventerous, sounds lovely

Triple B, I'm new to this site but I joined slimming world last January and find it is just fantastic. That is a fantastic loss and yet you can still have a great social life, what other healthy eating club would you find that in (answer: none).

Do you measure your waist each week, I do as I often would have a gain on the scales but my waist would be down in inches (last week this happened as I was down half an inch but I was up 1Ib). Have been walking every morning this week (even this morning when it was fairly heavy rain) as I love my walk in the morning, it gives me that boost in the morning I need. I was totally on plan last week even with the gain and so far I'm sticking to it so hoping I will have my 2.5Ibs loss this Tuesday for my 4st award (or bling as we call it in our group - stickers are shiny)

Fergus, have you got the recipe please as I'm been very adventerous, sounds lovely

Line a dish with slices of ham.
Cook whatever veg you like in it (e.g. mushrooms, onions etc).
Put the cooked veg in the dish on top of the ham.
Mix a tub of the Tesco Light choices cottage cheese with 2 eggs (I whipped them together to try and break up the lumpy cottage cheese).
Pour over the veg and into the oven Gas Mark 5 for about 30-35 mins.
P

Sounds gorgeous Fergus, I'm going to try that over the weekend I think, thanks

Back