Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Back from Italy - what a holiday!
Also started new hours in my job, which are a bit nicer, and give me a bit more of my life back. Today is my first weigh-in post-holiday. Won't be surprised if I'm up, but I know it'll come off when I get back into things.

Well how was Milan??

Goodluck for your weigh-in:)

Morning all... I've not been online much, thought I'd better show my face! I've weigh in tonight, and since last week I've had 3 days on and 3 days off plan. Don't think that'll work in my favour!! The days "off" I've not been chowing through as much as I would have SW (see me clutching at straws here??) so I'm glad I didn't go fully off the rails. Had a lovely 5 hour round trip to hospital yesterday, and even though I was sensible all day, once we got home I was on the couch looking for a chipper. Anyone know how much weight you'd lose via blood tests ;)

Anyway bring on 7pm and the SOD (Scales of Doooooooooooom)

Have a good day!

You might be amazed at how well you do, me on the other hand stayed on track all week and I got up on the scales fully thinking I would be going into the 15st category and I was up yes I was up so feeling a little annoyed today but on track and definitely not letting that stay there no matter what obstacles get in my way (totm due this Sunday)

Ah Orla there is nothing worse than being up when you don't expect it. It's probably just a fluctuation, it'll be gone again (and hopefully more) next week.

I was down last week, after the bank hol, and I really thought I was due a gain. Don't think I can pull it off two weeks in a row. Will be lashing the herbal teas into me today to beat the bloat!

I have been on the double mint teas today so hoping to be on them every day and fingers crossed I will have a big loss next Tuesday

Was in Tesco other night stocking up like a loon on a 2 for £2 offer. Not sure if they actually work, but they taste nice, they're warm, and they seem to help me digest better.

Today I am alternating between mint tea and green tea... wonder if I could fire the both of them into a teapot and stir it up? Maybe 2 mint bags to 1 green bag?

That would be some concoction but if you try it will you let me know, I would try anything at this stage, totm is due this weekend

Well how was Milan?? Goodluck for your weigh-in:)

Milan was fantastic. Used it as a base and managed to get around to Pavia, Bergamo, Padua, Venice and Lake Como. Weather was great for me, bit cloudy but a nice 20C. Was going round in t-shirt and shorts and was getting strange glances from the Italians in their winter coats..

Tried new things, fresh pasta, risotto, tiramisu, gelato mmmmm the gelato!

Thankfully only up 3lbs, so hoping that will come off soon enough... Was worth it though. Best holiday ever.

Glad you enjoyed it Fergus, 3Ibs is not bad at all, I know one person who was on holiday in Tennesse recently and she put on a stone, you will easily lose that and more next week, I would love to go to Rome someday, have never been to Italy

Milan was fantastic. Used it as a base and managed to get around to Pavia, Bergamo, Padua, Venice and Lake Como. Weather was great for me, bit cloudy but a nice 20C. Was going round in t-shirt and shorts and was getting strange glances from the Italians in their winter coats..

Tried new things, fresh pasta, risotto, tiramisu, gelato mmmmm the gelato!

Thankfully only up 3lbs, so hoping that will come off soon enough... Was worth it though. Best holiday ever.

Sounds like you got loads done Fergus, 3lbs is doing very well for being on holiday where food is just sooo good . The icecream in Italy is divine, I was in a shop in Rome that was like a Willy Wonka wonderland of icecream, amazzzzing:icecream::icecream::icecream:

Sounds lovely Fergus. Those temperatures would suit me too, not a fan of the heat. I hid in our house for most of July this year :D

Hope you all have nice weekends planned. After the bank hol weekend that turned into a week, and 0.5 lb gain, it's going to be a quiet weekend in our house.

Not quiet where I am as I'm minding my sisters three kids for the weekend busy bee but having a great time now as they are watching a DVD and I have a chance to catch up with ye guys yayyy

Not quiet where I am as I'm minding my sisters three kids for the weekend busy bee but having a great time now as they are watching a DVD and I have a chance to catch up with ye guys yayyy

Oh every kid deserves a good Aunty,mine adore time with my sister & it gives precious child-free time to the parents,hope your sister appreciates you.Have a lovely weekend!!!

Sounds lovely Fergus. Those temperatures would suit me too, not a fan of the heat. I hid in our house for most of July this year :D Hope you all have nice weekends planned. After the bank hol weekend that turned into a week, and 0.5 lb gain, it's going to be a quiet weekend in our house.

I'm with you Coughdrops, trying to recoup the bank holiday gain,I was up 2lbs.

I'm trying scan bran this week, every other day & loving it.Made it into a cake topped with choc philly,sweet & very filling.

Welcome Madge :p im in the pub now having a strawberry diaquri and thinking it should have been a vodka and diet 7 up. Hubbys birthday so diet out the window

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back