Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Have to say it was tough minding kids but gave us an idea just how tough it can be if we have our own but thoroughly enjoyed it, the youngest is a 2 yr old boy who kept us very much entertained

My local Tesco store only started ordering it in a few weeks ago and that was due to pressure from our Slimming World group. I see your in the North so you probably dont have a local Dunnes Stores in your town but if you do then that is the best place to get it. If you have a choice (probably highly unlikely to happen) but go for the blue and white tub of quark, I prefer that one.

Check your local SW group and see if they like quark and if they do then it would be no harm if all of you go in and enquire about it

We've got Dunnes here too - I'll have to start badgering them. I used to be able to get it in Asda and Tesco, but it seems to have disappeared from everywhere lately. Even my local Sainsburys doesn't seem to have it.

Maybe it is selling out fast

We've got Dunnes here too - I'll have to start badgering them. I used to be able to get it in Asda and Tesco, but it seems to have disappeared from everywhere lately. Even my local Sainsburys doesn't seem to have it.

Tesco definitely still stock it, as I can get it in my local one most of the time and I'm in the north. You could try getting a tesco delivery, as I have yet to find it sold out online. I usually buy a few and freeze them. Xx

my local tesco up here sells them too!!

I think it depends on each store, in Athlone they were not stocking any quark for ages but it seems a lot of people put pressure on them to order and there is a lovely manager in our store who is willing to stock something if he knows the demand is there (which it is as our consultant does five classes a week) and he can order it on the computer

Today I am alternating between mint tea and green tea... wonder if I could fire the both of them into a teapot and stir it up? Maybe 2 mint bags to 1 green bag?

That would be some concoction but if you try it will you let me know, I would try anything at this stage, totm is due this weekend

Forgot all about this Orla! I tried it, 2 green bags and 1 mint bag in teapot, and it tasted fine. Only problem is drinking the entire pot before it went cold. Might get myself a smaller one.

Have you heard of "bootea"? It's a 14 day "teatox", you take a tea in morning and one before bed. Not tried it (only heard of it today) but I am considering giving it a lash!

Morning all! I won miss slinky last night!! Absolutely delighted! Lost 2.5lbs too so only a pound and a half away from target! I love the award nights in our group! We had the best taster last night it was like a little party!

Thanks coughdrops, I think I will gear myself up for this but I might try it in a few weeks after one of my Christmas parties.

kinakk, not surprised you won this as your stats speaks volumes, well done and looking forward to seeing you reach target really soon

Well done kinakk, your stats are amazing.

I was out to dinner and Thursday evening and fell off the wagon big time! Back on plan yesterday and today, but craving all manner of stuff.

Good woman KinaKK, no doubt you will reach target well before Christmas, can you imagine getting into your LBD for Christmas, sounds wonderful

Madge, we are all entitled to a good night out and let the hair down every so often, the fact that you went back on track the next day speaks volumes and no doubt you will look back on this as a bit of experience, hope you had a great evening

That's all that matters

I did it!! 11 months since I started and I got my 7stone award and hit target!!! Thanks for all your support girls! Now to figure out how to stay the same!!

Jeez well done Kinakk,you must be thrilled,what an achievement to do in one year.Im sure you'll have no probs maintaining,might take abit of getting to but you obviously have the willpower to do it. Any celebratory plans for this momentous event??

Back