Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I did it!! 11 months since I started and I got my 7stone award and hit target!!! Thanks for all your support girls! Now to figure out how to stay the same!!

Wow! That's incredible! Really well done! Xx

Jeez well done Kinakk,you must be thrilled,what an achievement to do in one year.Im sure you'll have no probs maintaining,might take abit of getting to but you obviously have the willpower to do it. Any celebratory plans for this momentous event??

In going to New York in January with my boyfriend and I'm going to reward myself with a new wardrobe! Because I'm breaking the habit of rewarding myself with food! Haha

In going to New York in January with my boyfriend and I'm going to reward myself with a new wardrobe! Because I'm breaking the habit of rewarding myself with food! Haha

Oh great stuff Kinakk, well deserved, hope you have a fabulous time, you must be well proud of yourself, you're amazing!!!!

Oh great stuff Kinakk, well deserved, hope you have a fabulous time, you must be well proud of yourself, you're amazing!!!!

To be honest I feel like a completely new person! More energy and positivity it's an amazing feeling! I can never thank my group and consultant and family for all the support they gave me!

Wow Kinakk, that is truly amazing and I would love to be going to New York when I reach target. Do you mind me asking did you win any rewards like Woman of the Year or Miss Slinky, would be great if there was an Irish cailín in there too

Wow Kinakk, that is truly amazing and I would love to be going to New York when I reach target. Do you mind me asking did you win any rewards like Woman of the Year or Miss Slinky, would be great if there was an Irish cailín in there too

Yes orla I actually won both woman of the year in my group and miss slinky last week! I obvously didn't meet the criteria for woman of the year as my bmi was still a bit high back then but now I'm a healthy bmi of 22.8 so I'll wait and see what happens! Apparently in order to progress you have to be a stone above a bmi of 25?

For me every 1Ib off is equivalent to 0.16 on the bmi scale so that would be 2.24 + 25 is 27.24 and I have mine at 35.4 now and goal is 27.1 that sounds right

For me every 1Ib off is equivalent to 0.16 on the bmi scale so that would be 2.24 + 25 is 27.24 and I have mine at 35.4 now and goal is 27.1 that sounds right

To be honest bmi was important to me as anything I can do health wise is what I wanted to achieve. Last year my young uncle died of cancer and it boosted me to do something about my own health

My mum had cancer for the second time last year and twice she nearly died but thankfully she is still with us but I have her photo after her surgery just to remind myself that I dont want to go through the same. I know officially there is no link between diet and cancer but Im sure if your healthy overall then you have a smaller risk of getting cancer.

I did it!! 11 months since I started and I got my 7stone award and hit target!!! Thanks for all your support girls! Now to figure out how to stay the same!!

I've not been online much this week at all, and have been feeling blah and miserable with period cramps, but you have just cheered me right up. Well done, super proud of you (not in that weird stalkery online way... promise)

Well done kinnak that is absolutely amazing. Any chance you might be posting your story and some before and after pictures for inspiration? Would love to hear it.

I am doing more walking and I thought I was doing well on the diet but I have sts for the last 3 weeks. Its really beginning to get me down. I feel I am toning as certain clothes are feeling looser but surely it should show on the scales.

How is everyone else?

Well done kinnak that is absolutely amazing. Any chance you might be posting your story and some before and after pictures for inspiration? Would love to hear it. I am doing more walking and I thought I was doing well on the diet but I have sts for the last 3 weeks. Its really beginning to get me down. I feel I am toning as certain clothes are feeling looser but surely it should show on the scales. How is everyone else?

If it helps any, I pretty much sts all summer, but my shape changed pretty dramatically during that time. Now I've started losing again, the changes in shape are less obvious. Don't let it get you down, I think sometimes when u lose a bit of weight, ur body takes a while to catch up. Accept the changes, whether they're inches or pounds and be proud! ;) x

Thank you for that reply. I beginning to think I should stop weighing cause I get so depressed I want to comfort eat then. I think I am going to go back to basics and start planning I seem to be missing meals again

Thank you for that reply. I beginning to think I should stop weighing cause I get so depressed I want to comfort eat then. I think I am going to go back to basics and start planning I seem to be missing meals again

No problem, it's tough when u feel like you're doing everything you can but nothing works, but as you say your clothes fit better, so it is still working. Keep taking your measurements so you have that to prove it's not for nothing, and definitely go back to basics and plan ahead. Do u have an early food diary for a week you had a great loss? If that doesn't work, try changing plans. I discovered I was overdoing the carbs on ee, when I changed to red. If it still doesn't work, keep trying and give your body time to catch up. You've done fantastic so far and it would be a disservice to yourself to give up at this point xxx

Hi miss_marshmallow, I'm from NI too.

Well done kinnak - that's amazing! You feel fabulous :D

I've been feeling a bit frustrated lately because although I'm losing pounds I don't seem to be losing inches. I work really long hours, so fitting in extra exercise is difficult for me but I have been walking to the local shopping centre instead of taking the bus and taking stairs instead of the lift to try and up the exercise a bit. It's really weird - my current clothes are all falling off me, but I don't fit into a smaller size and it's been like that for about a month now lol.

Hi every1 ive been off for a week r so from work so i fell off the wagon big time! but today is a new day!!!
i was away in liverpool the weekend before last and didnt eat alot but everything was bad and i lost a pound from all my walking! but ive it on and more this week!!

It is amazing how it shows on different people, some people lose it in inches and others on the scales, it looked like I was up in the inches but when I got on the scales it looked like I have lost it on the scales

How is everyone doing? the whole house has that cold/cough thats going around at the moment. Horrible dose but I have been really good and have cut back to basics and avoiding picking. I'm not due to weigh till Thursday but woke this morning feeling like I lost weight so took a sneeky weigh and I was 3lbs down :happy036:

Excellent Redsters Baby, lets hope that reflects on the scales on Thursday, according to my scales I could be down 4.5Ibs and that would be enough for my next reward but I wont hold me breath, today is weigh in

By the way, I have that cold and it is not pleasant, lets hope you avoid that one and remember to take the Vitamin C as a preventative rather than a cure

Back