Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Think Argos have them on offer. Was tempted myself but have slow cooker, rice cooker and blender in corner press. But I do use them all.

Izzy I spent my Christmas money on a pair of salsa jeans. I find none of my jeans look good on me lately so I looked up the reviews and tried a pair on in Brown Thomas. They really suck you in and lift your ass. I bought them online for cheaper as I think they are expensive. Love the way they do inbetween sizes.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Think Argos have them on offer. Was tempted myself but have slow cooker, rice cooker and blender in corner press. But I do use them all.

Izzy I spent my Christmas money on a pair of salsa jeans. I find none of my jeans look good on me lately so I looked up the reviews and tried a pair on in Brown Thomas. They really suck you in and lift your ass. I bought them online for cheaper as I think they are expensive. Love the way they do inbetween sizes.

Actifry & a food processor are high on my "wanted" (but not necessarily needed) list, lol :D

Oh Salsa jeans, luvverly Redster, jeans are an absolute neccessity, LOVE the suck & loft effect. I did a big clear out of mine before Xmas, purposely so I wouldn't slink back into them. I'm gonna check them salsa ones out. Though one of my New Years resolutions is to stop buying clothes except neccesities till May & nearer to target.

I lost a lb at Group today, so happy out, thought I was heading for a maintain coz I was up in Dublin Friday & Saturday, so not entirely on plan. Group was very busy with new starters, I've never seen it that busy.

Having a motivated day, did some cooking, made scan bran cupcakes, syn-free Bbq sauce, syn-free hummus & SW beef kebabs for dinner.

my weigh in tonight! im dreading it but once i get what it is then i can concentrate on getting the gained weight off! i def have half a stone on :( but sure these things happen!

only bad thing is im for dublin on saturday for a girls day having lunch, drinks and going to see wicked!

my weigh in tonight! im dreading it but once i get what it is then i can concentrate on getting the gained weight off! i def have half a stone on :( but sure these things happen! only bad thing is im for dublin on saturday for a girls day having lunch, drinks and going to see wicked!

You'll feel alot better once it's done.Then be good for the rest of the week,go enjoy your weekend & the minute you're back on the road home be good again,if you can make good choices along the way even better.

Love musicals,havnt seen Wicked,going to see Seven Brides for Seven Brothers in Feb with my sisters & mum,looking 4ward to it.Hope you have a lovely time.

I spent Sat & Fri up in Dublin last week,enjoyed it,indulged,didn't max it out as much as I used to, so I can thank SW for that,it was in the back of my head that I'd been good all week & didn't totally want to ruin that,managed a lb off,would've been happy with a STS.

These are the ones I got izzy

www.salsastore.com/en/index.php?id=45&f=800&pid=28098#Jeans-&-Calças-Woman-Boot-cut-Push-In-Secret-jeans-in-dark-denim

Great service. They were delivered from Portugal in 2 days.

I lost 2lbs this week happy enough with that since I was eating a few marsipan biscuits:what:

Oh thems the ones I was looking at, they're going on my wish-list, I'm sworn off clothes shopping for awhile coz I'm sick of stuff getting too big, I know it's a good complaint but think I'll save the euro-bucks for awhile & treat myself to a few nice bits.

Kids went back to school this morning, I'm sat here relishing some silence, ha ha :D

My Xmas gift to myself finally arrived today, it's a gel nail varnish kit, now I just need some nails as they all broke over the Xmas. I reckon it could keep me busy some evenings & stop me from munching & add some glamour into the bargain.

Izzy i started crocheting and cross stitching cos i take myself upstairs and my hards are too busy to feed me!

agh class at 7.30pm! dreading it!! think ill just get weighed and go home! gonna go early, get weighed first so i dont have to see many!

Izzy i started crocheting and cross stitching cos i take myself upstairs and my hards are too busy to feed me!

agh class at 7.30pm! dreading it!! think ill just get weighed and go home! gonna go early, get weighed first so i dont have to see many!

Ah don't weigh & run, the worst thing you can do!!

Go to your wardrobe, pick a "LIGHT" outfit (heavy winter coat over this) & put your make up on, feel nice going, get on the scales, lean abit to the left,coz that can make a difference of a 1/2lb doncha know, get off & sigh with relief, get yourself a drink & sit beside someone nice & chat!!!

I guarantee 90% of returnees will be in the same boat, there'll be that many newcomers starting that your consultant will probably spend the talk time doing the "Newcomers chat", thats what mine did, it'll be a reminder of stuff & you can sit there & just nod sagely at her coz you already know your stuff. Leave determined to have a good week ;)

i am determined to have a good week (bar saturday). Im planning my meals etc already! think im going to limit carbs to once a day and see how that goes!

my class is lovely and its moving venues so im sure it will lose some group members to that! ill see what the crowd is like when i get there! but im going to go weearing what i always wear (lightest option) and just bite the bullet and move on!

Thanks i needed motivation!

i am determined to have a good week (bar saturday). Im planning my meals etc already! think im going to limit carbs to once a day and see how that goes!

my class is lovely and its moving venues so im sure it will lose some group members to that! ill see what the crowd is like when i get there! but im going to go weearing what i always wear (lightest option) and just bite the bullet and move on!

Thanks i needed motivation!

We have this woman comes to our group, she's a complete loon, has everyone in stitches every week & rain, hail or shine, she turns up in a pair of shorts & a vest top. Lately coz of the bad weather she has taken to wearing tights as well but she always makes me smile when I see get near the scales & she starts peeling off,like an onion,layers upon layers, lovely woman, nearly at target too.

I have a couple of light outfits, I rotate for weigh-in ha ha, so I'm as bad really!!

im stuck in work! trying to figure out whats the best wait to go home via a chemist! lol

we have a woman who proclaims how she loves beans and while the consultant is speaking to every1 she buts in asking the most stupid questions but gives us all a laugh!

we have a woman who proclaims how she loves beans and while the consultant is speaking to every1 she buts in asking the most stupid questions but gives us all a laugh!

Ha ha, you must get one at every class, I'm the opposite, sometimes if I've had a bad week I even ask the consultant not to call on me :eek:

Well i went to group knowing i had a gain! at my last weigh in (on 11th dec) I lost 2 1/2lbs but that was only as i had the bug the day before and i knew i hadnt actually lost weight but went anyway, so in group i put on 4lb but i actually only consider that I gained 1 1/2lb.

Loads of new members in our group last nite... our group moved venue and there was about 60 new members! quite daunting so i left after getting weighed! :(

Well i went to group knowing i had a gain! at my last weigh in (on 11th dec) I lost 2 1/2lbs but that was only as i had the bug the day before and i knew i hadnt actually lost weight but went anyway, so in group i put on 4lb but i actually only consider that I gained 1 1/2lb. Loads of new members in our group last nite... our group moved venue and there was about 60 new members! quite daunting so i left after getting weighed! :(

Sure you'll have that back off in no time.Your group is huge,mine was busy the other day coz of newbies but normally it's the same 10-15 faces. Here's to having a good week ;)

ive tonights dinner made in slow cooker last night and its completly free! chilli (with baked beans) and rice! i need to get more on the ball! going to go to asda after work and get stuff for soup etc

ive tonights dinner made in slow cooker last night and its completly free! chilli (with baked beans) and rice! i need to get more on the ball! going to go to asda after work and get stuff for soup etc

I got a slow-cooker before Xmas & have only used it once, so forgive the stupid question, do you put the rice in with the chilli ingredients?? I did a chicken chorizo casserole, loadsa veg, added barley & red lentils, turned out lovely. I need to get more recipes & be adventurous.

Back