Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well, I made the turkey pesto...was ok...wouldn't rave about it though...very tangy...like a tomato puree taste. The rest of the family loved it though...so maybe its just me..:yuk:

Well, I made the turkey pesto...was ok...wouldn't rave about it though...very tangy...like a tomato puree taste. The rest of the family loved it though...so maybe its just me..:yuk:

Maybe add abit of sweetener to take away the tang Elsa.Well it's an achievement in itself to get the family to eat it,mine won't even taste most of my concoctions :)

Hi All, can I join? Am in Kildare. Started this week - doing ok so far. Have a lot to lose but breaking it in to 7lb 'chunks'! Following some of the Op Transformation stuff and doing Slimming World.

Hi All, can I join? Am in Kildare. Started this week - doing ok so far. Have a lot to lose but breaking it in to 7lb 'chunks'! Following some of the Op Transformation stuff and doing Slimming World.

Hello FreeBee & :welcome:

Hope you're having a good week. Yeah think you're better off taking it in 7lb chunks, mini-goals, gives you something to aim for. I'm putting a charm bracelet together,a bead for every 7lbs :character00148:

Hello FreeBee & :welcome: Hope you're having a good week. Yeah think you're better off taking it in 7lb chunks, mini-goals, gives you something to aim for. I'm putting a charm bracelet together,a bead for every 7lbs :character00148:

Issy, that's a fantastic idea! I might have to steal that one!

Going to have a look for a reasonably priced charm bracelet and some charms when I get paid. I'll be fantastic motivation and a brilliant memento of my journey when I finally get to target :D

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Shop around, most beads & brands are inter-changeable but vary alot in price. Get a good strong base bracelet like a Pandora or Chamalia & you'll always pick up cheap/sale beads, I get them sometimes in Argos. I'm on my 3rd bracelet, they're addictive. Started when pregnant on my 2nd child so have 8yrs worth.

That's what I was thinking, I don't want to spend a fortune, but I want something of a decent quality that won't turn green or fall apart so might splash out for the bracelet a bit at least.
I never really thought of charm bracelets for that before, but I bet that has loads of memories attached for you xx

That's what I was thinking, I don't want to spend a fortune, but I want something of a decent quality that won't turn green or fall apart so might splash out for the bracelet a bit at least.
I never really thought of charm bracelets for that before, but I bet that has loads of memories attached for you xx

Yeah only go for the silver ones, some of the jewellery shops had cheap beads in the post Xmas sales. I started collecting them so that at some stage I can pass them on to the girls & I'd buy for spesh occassions or when I got vouchers. I love jewellery, handbags & makeup, they're the one thing I know will fit no matter what size I am.

Yeah only go for the silver ones, some of the jewellery shops had cheap beads in the post Xmas sales. I started collecting them so that at some stage I can pass them on to the girls & I'd buy for spesh occassions or when I got vouchers. I love jewellery, handbags & makeup, they're the one thing I know will fit no matter what size I am.

I'm the same with shoes :p even if I can't walk in them, I can't help buying more. I think as I get closer to target, I might turn into a total shopaholic tho and start obsessing about clothes. I've been so big all my adult life that I've never had the opportunity to become a total clothes horse :D xx

Oh im not a happy bunny! i have followed plan all week, only went over syns 1 day as i was in dublin and we were gave a few bottles of free champagne and at lunch they didnt have a healthy option :( and i had a brave few drinks. I have walked a few nights as well yet i know ive put on weight and not lost! i feel so much heavier :(

Oh im not a happy bunny! i have followed plan all week, only went over syns 1 day as i was in dublin and we were gave a few bottles of free champagne and at lunch they didnt have a healthy option :( and i had a brave few drinks. I have walked a few nights as well yet i know ive put on weight and not lost! i feel so much heavier :(

When do you weigh in Mrs. Mc?

on tuesday night :(

Maybe you're just retaining fluid, try drink loads of water & flush it out. Did you have a "sneaky" weigh-in, are you actually up??

I woke up feeling huge this morning, sneaky weigh-in, says I'm a maintain or slight loss, 3.30 shall tell.

Don't let it get you down, it can fluctuate so much in 24hrs, just stay on track, your week sounded so good.

i did have a sneaky one and im up a pound and a half and i dont understand how! :(

im on the peppermint tea and drinking my 2ltrs of water

Ok it's a maintain,can't say I'm surprised,I went over my syns quite abit. Have to be more economical with them this week (ie. stay away from evil chocolate) :)

Keep up with tea & water,could make a difference for you tomorrow.

1lb down :bliss:Have to get my bowl of fruit ready to watch Op Trans tonite...always makes me think of food when I watch those type of things.....which I know is not the idea

Im happy after my day away i lost 1lb!! :)

Now im going back to basics im not going to go over my syns this week! im going to stop nibbling and see how i get on next week! i need a big loss!

Back