Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hey everyone, just popping in to say hello - I've been here before, I lost some weight with SW online a while back but list my way a bit. Now I'm all excited because SW is coming to my town so I'll be joining ye properly next Tuesday!

Hey everyone, just popping in to say hello - I've been here before, I lost some weight with SW online a while back but list my way a bit. Now I'm all excited because SW is coming to my town so I'll be joining ye properly next Tuesday!

thats good ur getting a group as its alot better for motivation and help than using the online.

1lb down :bliss:Have to get my bowl of fruit ready to watch Op Trans tonite...always makes me think of food when I watch those type of things.....which I know is not the idea

Well done on the 1lb Elsa, I got a STS which was due & deserved. I agree, you deffo need munchies when watching that type of show, I musta munched through a whole honeydew melon :)

Im happy after my day away i lost 1lb!! :)

Now im going back to basics im not going to go over my syns this week! im going to stop nibbling and see how i get on next week! i need a big loss!

Your tea & water musta worked, well done, you sound spurred on now for a good week, good luck!!

Hello & welcome Sus_murf, hope you have great success at your new group. I'm amazed it's taken so long for SW to open up in Cork though I suppose they had to wait for someone brave enough to take it on. Keep posting & let us know how it goes.

Well done on the losses folks! I managed 2lbs off by pure fluke. Has put me in great form though, so I'm feeling more in to SW again.

Have nothing planned this weekend, which helps!

Yea Izzy i really think it did. Im now making sure i drink 2-3 cups of peppermint tea a day and my 2liters of water.

I really am trying hard this week! im making sure im eating my 1\3 superfree and im not going over my syns! infact yesterday i only used 6 syns! :)

hope i can keep at it by the weekend!

Yea Izzy i really think it did. Im now making sure i drink 2-3 cups of peppermint tea a day and my 2liters of water.

I really am trying hard this week! im making sure im eating my 1\3 superfree and im not going over my syns! infact yesterday i only used 6 syns! :)

hope i can keep at it by the weekend!

Yeah I'm keeping an eye on the syns this week & conciously trying to drink water, even though the constant trips to the loo are annoying me. I've loadsa herbal tea in stock so must make an effort to actually drink them :)

For anyone in Limerick, I managed to pick up the Mallon's Gluten Free Low Fat sausages in Tesco Roxboro. Happy I now have syn-free sausages :D

I have had a 100% week so far!! i have been so good and prepared! i just hope it shows this week!

I really hope i have at least 2lb off tonight! i have been so good and all week id say if i have used 50 syns that would be the max. yesterday i didnt even use any healthy extras as i was so full from lunch and dinner i didnt need them!

i actually have to say i found that this week with me i have been 100% and i have not been hungry at all! usually in the evenings im starving but i find myself lifting things to use some syns and not eating them as i actually dont want them!

Well it's done, I joined my new group tonight - weighed in at 13st 9lbs so have a bit of a "weigh"!! - to go. I'm really excited about starting but I'm not organised for it yet - I have to plan my meals and get shopping. My biggest change will have to be making time for breakfast.....

Down 1.5lbs last night, the group is getting bigger and bigger too. Just realised I'm only 3lbs away from 1.5stone :)

Got 2lb off last night! :) hoping to have my stone this week r next! :)

Well it's done, I joined my new group tonight - weighed in at 13st 9lbs so have a bit of a "weigh"!! - to go. I'm really excited about starting but I'm not organised for it yet - I have to plan my meals and get shopping. My biggest change will have to be making time for breakfast.....

Maybe have something that you can prepare the night before? And well done on joining your group.

Breakfast is my killer! i dont really have breakfast unless you count a cup of tea!

1lb down this week..:) Can anyone recommend low syn savoury snacks please. I just don't have a sweet tooth.. spicy or savoury for me...getting fed up with fruit

1lb down this week..:) Can anyone recommend low syn savoury snacks please. I just don't have a sweet tooth.. spicy or savoury for me...getting fed up with fruit

You could make the pasta quiches and slice them into snack size portions to keep in the fridge. Just make up your pasta, pop it into a dish (or a muffin tin), with loads of chopped veggies (cooked if necessary) pour over beaten egg, top with ur healthy extra cheese if you want, then bake in the oven.

Hi everyone! Haven't been in for a while! Was away in New York as my reward for my 7 stone target and my god did I reward myself!!! A little bit too much!! But back on track this week! Food diary and all!!

Back