Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I think I need to adopt a similar attitude, not the one I currently have where

a) don't get 2 lbs, and I go "oh well", but don't necessarily try harder
b) I get more than 2 lbs and I go off plan the following week as a "reward"

Finally got over my 2 stone hump this week, with a fabby 4 pound loss. Thrilled to bits, I've been faffing around for so long now. My stats FINALLY (and just barely) read that I'm more than half way to goal.

I think I need to adopt a similar attitude, not the one I currently have where

a) don't get 2 lbs, and I go "oh well", but don't necessarily try harder
b) I get more than 2 lbs and I go off plan the following week as a "reward"

Tell me about it the week I gained a pound I was in bits I just wanted to drive to the nearest McDonalds for a large big mac meal :rolleyes:.
I find the bigger losses help me stay on track and think really I can do this and finally sort out my weight and food issues this time if that makes sense? Sorry I'm rambaling here now. Even if you lost 1lb every week over the year think of all the weight that is. I'm only sorry I didnt join Slimming World sooner.

Brilliant x

Thank you :wavey:

Finally got over my 2 stone hump this week, with a fabby 4 pound loss. Thrilled to bits, I've been faffing around for so long now. My stats FINALLY (and just barely) read that I'm more than half way to goal.

Huge congrats to you. 4 pound is a massive loss and over half way to your goal how FAB is that. well done you :clap::clap::clap:

Hello everyone. For the third week in a row I've lost nothing. I can't begin to describe how disheartened and disappointed I am. I am disgusted with myself though I don't know why, I've done all I should and more. I really wanted this programme to work and it's just the shittiest feeling knowing it hasn't. I had such hope that I'd get 10lbs off for son's communion, to get me started. Now I really will be the fat, ugly mother at the church.
i went to weigh in and my heart just left my body when I saw the scales. I couldn't believe it. my son was with me and it was so hard not to cry in front of him. Or the girl weighing.
I cried once he went to bed though. You know that sickening pain in your insides.

so, thank you for taking time to reply to my pretty miserable posts. It obviously isn't the programme for me. I've made a decision to not go back. I left a msg with the group leader that I was leaving.

good luck with all your weight loss journeys. Youse are great and proof that it works.
LSP.

OMG you can't leave, you haven't gained that is what is important is your body going through anything at the moment (sorry for saying this but are you expecting) I hope you don't mind me saying this, give your diary to your consultant, try success express etc

DON'T GIVE UP

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

LSP so sorry to hear you didnt loose anything. Did you do a food diary and give to consultant? Last week there was a lady in my class who lost nothing two weeks in a row she wasn't filling food diaries because "it was in her head". Anyway she was saying to consultant I've stuck to it and not lost. So she religiously kept a diary and turns out she lost 3lbs this week. She was going over her syns and counting some items are Superfree when only free.

Now I'm not saying your doing the same just an idea maybe to help.
(((Hugs)))

Excellent Sinead well done on that, our consultant really goes to town on anyone who gets their club 10 because that actually does improve your health (if you lose 10% of your body weight it can significantly reduce the risk of a lot of diseases such as heart disease, diabetes etc)

well done Sinead xx

Orla, how are you feeling after your op? Not too sore I hope.

Another Tuesday, about to start the 24 hour countdown to w/i ;)

I think I am going to be up tomorrow, but obviously won't know til I get on the group scales. Bit disappointed tbh. I was off plan Friday night and Saturday, we were away for our anniversary. But the rest of the week (incl today/tomorrow) I have been 100% and doing Red days.

I know any time off plan can lead to a gain, but I guess I am just thinking down the line (a LONG way down, mind you!) about when I get to goal. Obviously I won't be able to start eating rings round me, but I'd like to think that the odd night off for an occasion wouldn't lead to a gain. On Sunday morning I was showing a gain of 4 lbs. Today it's gone back down to 2 lbs. I KNOW I SHOULDN'T BE PEEKING :copon:

Anyway, tomorrow will tell!

Hi all, well after a week of not much going right and a christening Sunday I was up 1.5 so need to get myself back to normal. Must really try get back on here and get some ideas and motivation. Hope everyone is well here and you all have a great week ahead :) xxx

I'm very happy after two weeks of gains where I was 100% on plan this week changed all that as I was down 5.5Ibs and I got my 5.5st award too, I'm mega chuffed. Some small mini goals to watch here is now I'm 3Ibs off been under 200Ibs and my BMI is now 32.7, gosh I have to pinch myself as I feel this is all a dream

Hi everyone!
I have been MIA in the last few weeks! im still attending group but not really sticking to the plan! im nearly 16 weeks pregnant and this week i had a gain of 1lb. So im going to get back on plan and try get my stone award (2lbs from it). but all i want these days is chocolate, crisps and indian food! lol

Hope everyone is good!!

Hi girls,

1 pound of for me this week. Didn't stay for group today have as have doctors app later on and felt a bit peed off. :(

I'm very happy after two weeks of gains where I was 100% on plan this week changed all that as I was down 5.5Ibs and I got my 5.5st award too, I'm mega chuffed. Some small mini goals to watch here is now I'm 3Ibs off been under 200Ibs and my BMI is now 32.7, gosh I have to pinch myself as I feel this is all a dream

Woo hoo brilliant results Orla x

Hi everyone!
I have been MIA in the last few weeks! im still attending group but not really sticking to the plan! im nearly 16 weeks pregnant and this week i had a gain of 1lb. So im going to get back on plan and try get my stone award (2lbs from it). but all i want these days is chocolate, crisps and indian food! lol

Hope everyone is good!!

Ah congratulations on your pregnancy x

Back