Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Down 3 this week. You could have knocked me over I got such a shock lol. Total down 1 stone 8.5 ibs so got my 1.5 stone award :) I have gone from 13 stone 1.5 to 11.7. At only 5 ft im still obese but it's definitely going in the right direction .

Down 3 this week. You could have knocked me over I got such a shock lol. Total down 1 stone 8.5 ibs so got my 1.5 stone award :) I have gone from 13 stone 1.5 to 11.7. At only 5 ft im still obese but it's definitely going in the right direction .

Wow !! Huge congrats and Wooohoo on your award :). You are doing brill :)

Welcome lady in pink, it is great to see new people on board, feel free to join in

Did you join slimming world recently, how are you finding it

Sinead, that is fantastic well done, cant wait to be in the 11 st bracket, that would be amazing.

Had my weigh in today and just maintained.. I know I should be happy but I cant stay on plan. Back to doing a food diary, so hope it will help! really want my 1stone award :)

It really is basic foods that we all eat and then to get that boost at image therapy, I just love it (even when I gained) but I know that once you put the effort in then it will pay off

Would ye mind if i joined in too? Another cailin doin sw.

I have yoyoed up and down for a year now so i have rejoined class.

Started a new diary if ye want to pop over

:)

Well done NewMe14 that is fantastic keep it up

mrstee84, your very welcome to join, I love seeing new people coming in, will have a look at the diary

Would ye mind if i joined in too? Another cailin doin sw.

I have yoyoed up and down for a year now so i have rejoined class.

Started a new diary if ye want to pop over

:)

the more the merrier. Will check out your new diary :)

That is one thing I couldn't do is do slimming world from home, I really need my image therapy

How are you kinding it anyway, I think this time of year is a good time to join because the weather is improving and I find I'm more busier now and then no temptations get in my way

Great to see so many new people here - lovely to have so many locals around! Last week was a bit of a blip for me - I had a lot on so decided to come off plan till I got home and could get right back in. I did a lot of damage - I was only up 1.5 at group on Tuesday but that wasn't a true reflection - I went to a morning group up in Cavan - and it's usually an evening group I go to. So I have to dig deep and try and get back to where I was by next weigh in.

I had a quick trip to Asda, didn't get much there - lemon drizzle alpen lights - I'd have gotten a lot more if I had known then that they are changing them. Also got a shed load of muller lights in different flavours, some oxo flavourings and a tub of smash.

At the other group, I saw a spray like Fry light but for salads - has anyone seen them anywhere/???

I have got them in athlone a couple of times but not a fan ofthem. I prefer the kraft fat free ones you get in dunnes

Well done on the award too. Onwards and downwards

Last edited:

Well done Sinead, awards are the bomb!!

mrstee84, are you from athlone as I'm from there too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ladies can I ask what cheese slices you use?

Usually I have the laughing cow or the aldi version of them. Sometimes I have grated but I need to find sliced cheese that can be used as HEX A.

Can anyone recommend one?

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1398210196.101046.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back