Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

My problem is finding cheese slices that I can use for say homemade burgers. I can't find the dairylea slices anywhere and I am getting sick of the laughing cow cheese & I don't really like babybells.

Thanks Niamh will check them out. I was using the processed ones but I didn't think they would count as HEX a so I was using 2 syns on 1 slice which is crazy when I have cheese allowance!

TBH I don't use them often, so I don't worry too much about it. It says "cheddar" on the pack, same packaging/info as the block you can get or the grated pack, so I presumed they were same thing.

Hi all! Mind if I join? Been following the thread but never posted before x Hope ye're all having/had a good week so far x :)

The more the merrier!! I just saw that you're nearly in the 10's - am so jealous!!! But it's not ruining my "I squeezed my ass into a pair of size 14 jeans buzz" that I've had going on all evening!!!

The more the merrier!! I just saw that you're nearly in the 10's - am so jealous!!! But it's not ruining my "I squeezed my ass into a pair of size 14 jeans buzz" that I've had going on all evening!!!

Thank you Sus! You enjoy that buzz and cheers for the welcome! x :)

Your very welcome to join Vavaness, as sus_murf said the more the merrier

I'm looking at your stats and all I can say is OMG, you have lost almost three stone since January, that is amazing, well done

Welcome on board vavaness, lovely to see new people on the thread :)

I lost 5 this week & got SOTW. Very happy with that :D

Your very welcome to join Vavaness, as sus_murf said the more the merrier

I'm looking at your stats and all I can say is OMG, you have lost almost three stone since January, that is amazing, well done

Hi Orla! Thanks for the warm welcome x
Yes, thankfully I am doing well this time. Been at them all... Weight Watchers, Unislim, going at it alone etc, but I have to say Slimming World is working for me so am very happy.
This seems like a lovely thread, looking forward to listening to you all x

Your very welcome Vavaness, this is a lovely group. If your new to this then it might be no harm to have a look at the various categories under slimming world. Do you mind me asking what day you weigh as there is a section for every day of the week, I get weighed on a Tuesday so I post there quite a bit and also the stone category, I'm in the 14st category trying to get into the 13's so if you want to join your category (11 - 10) not quite sure the exact wording but it is under the category stones through the zones

Your very welcome Vavaness, this is a lovely group. If your new to this then it might be no harm to have a look at the various categories under slimming world. Do you mind me asking what day you weigh as there is a section for every day of the week, I get weighed on a Tuesday so I post there quite a bit and also the stone category, I'm in the 14st category trying to get into the 13's so if you want to join your category (11 - 10) not quite sure the exact wording but it is under the category stones through the zones

Thanks again Orla! I WI on Wednesdays so am in the Wednesday Weighers thread on here and am also in the 11 through to the 10's thread - find both very supportive, minimins is a godsend! x :)

Wow great weight lost by all you on here.. I had 1lb on this week. The easter bunny overstayed at our house! Trying to get back on track today. I'm going to do red days as I'm on a low fibre diet for diverticulitis.any tips are welcome...good luck for this week everyone

Excellent Vavaness, I find the three threads is all I usually post in (Tuesday weighers, 14 to 13 and this thread) and I think they are a must each week, definitely keeps me motivated and I would say the same for the others in the group

Excellent Vavaness, I find the three threads is all I usually post in (Tuesday weighers, 14 to 13 and this thread) and I think they are a must each week, definitely keeps me motivated and I would say the same for the others in the group

Yeah, Orla, they are a definite must is right! :)

Wow great weight lost by all you on here.. I had 1lb on this week. The easter bunny overstayed at our house! Trying to get back on track today. I'm going to do red days as I'm on a low fibre diet for diverticulitis.any tips are welcome...good luck for this week everyone

Best tip is to stay on plan 100% and you will have that 1lb gone in no time. Easter is a really hard time of the year. Still lots of eggs here too :( not good!

Best tip is to stay on plan 100% and you will have that 1lb gone in no time. Easter is a really hard time of the year. Still lots of eggs here too :( not good!
Thanks Newme.
i'm going to dublin tomorow and home on sat evening but have some food sorted to bring with me. i really stay on track this week and have a few lbs off next wed..onwards and downwards..

I'm going to Mullingar this evening but I discovered a chinese that has a slimming world menu so I have booked a table for four and I'm looking forward to stuffing my face with free foods, all my syns today are going on drink (can only have three bud lights) and hopefully I will get lots of super free and exercise today

Thanks Newme.
i'm going to dublin tomorow and home on sat evening but have some food sorted to bring with me. i really stay on track this week and have a few lbs off next wed..onwards and downwards..

I was away last weekend and like you I went prepared with my lunch all made up its great really helps stay on track :) Im just back from a 30min walk!
Hope you have a lovely time in Dublin

Back