Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Well done everyone on ur weight losses xxx :):):):)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Great losses girls - I was up half - a combination of star week and a couple of bad choices. I'm determined to be angelic this week and get a decent loss.

I'm hoping to-
Have lemon water in the mornings and grapefruit for brekkie
Scan bran for the first 4 days
Beat the water into me!
No carbs in the evening

Anything else work for people??

Lots and lots of water. I know it's been said, but I've gotten so stalled in the last 9 months and it's only lately I've started drinking water til it's coming out my ears. I've caught myself drinking so much I've given myself belly ache and while my eating habits have been atrocious, my weight hasn't really gone up enough to warrant it. I'm back on track this week and sticking with the water and already at my sneaky mid week weigh in I have 3 lb off (during star week).

I really have to start drinking water as I'm very bad for it but I'm just finishing star week now and hopefully will get back into the swing of things, this is so frustrating yo-yoing all the time

One other thing though sus, try the melon, it is worth a try

I swear by melon, strawberries & lots of water. I always have snacks like boiled eggs and cooked chicken in the fridge just in case & my mug shots are a real life saver. This week I'm trying to stay at 5 syns (was always told to eat a minimum of 5 a day or won't loose weight & I agree) every day cos i have my night out tmw night

Well Done on your losses everyone x
I've been a disaster since Friday, totally went off the rails. Not looking forward one bit to WI tonight, but all my own fault :cry:

well done on losses girls and best of luck for people weighing in today and rest of the week. I lost 3.5 with that over the moon with it.

The water is hard to drink I can't seem to go anymore that 1.5 litres a day I just feel ill otherwise !

Fantastic NewMe, that is just brilliant, keep up the good work

OMG just noticing your stats now, you have lost 3st since January this year, that is just amazing

Thanks Orla I still have to add in my weight loss for today so just over the 3 stone mark now! Can't believe it myself to be honest with you. Need to keep pinching myself!

Your amazing, your doing so well, keep up the good work, at the moment I seem to be stuck in a rut and I keep going up and down, I still havent reached the lowest I had been so I really want to get that next week, just half pound off my lightest and I just hate having to lose what I already lost, I was the same when I came back from holidays, I wouldnt take my 5st cert (that I got before Christmas) until I had lost it again and that took me five weeks

Your amazing, your doing so well, keep up the good work, at the moment I seem to be stuck in a rut and I keep going up and down, I still havent reached the lowest I had been so I really want to get that next week, just half pound off my lightest and I just hate having to lose what I already lost, I was the same when I came back from holidays, I wouldnt take my 5st cert (that I got before Christmas) until I had lost it again and that took me five weeks

It is so hard though isnt it. The one week I had a gain I was so annoyed with myself because it was like a wasted week then I had to lose that pesky pound again. Yeah there is week when I lose 1lb 1.5lb but I've come to realise that even that is fantastic as long as I don't gain.
Your 5 stone award is a massive achievement and I hope I will be picking up one of those someday :)

Hay everyone, hope you are all keeping well, I was down 1lb this week once again surprised because I had done so well all week but I suppose I'm just hitting that point where it's going to get a little harder so onwards and upwards (or down in this case :p). I'm going to look for some new recipes this week and get back into the soup because I'm so useless with vegetables. Hope everyone has a good week ahead xxxx

MonkeyTheory, I'm the same as you and even though I lost 2Ibs I still was expecting a bit more off but a loss is a loss

NewMe, you are going to pass me out really soon, I have been at the same 5.5st for the last month as I got that on the 8th April and I'm up and down like a yo-yo since then and I even havent reached my lightest yet, gosh this is so frustrating but I will plough along and get it down again

Hi there :wavey: I'm subscribed to this thread way back and just getting back in minimins and sw in the past 2 weeks so thought I'd pop in and say hello
It seems a nice chatty thread :) I weigh in at home on a friday This friday will be my second one back on plan (ish) I've done a couple of success express days this week but also had a chipper one evening
I live in Cavan Looking forward to gettin to know ye

Welcome carjam. I'm new to this post too.im with sw a while. List 1st 8 lbs last year but cos of family issues n stress I put it all back on. Went back at Xmas n have been skirting around it until last week. But back on track n 100% focused now thank god. Onwards n downwards! !!

Good evening Ladies!
Well, I feel like such a blob tonight. Had the worst weekend ever and as a result I managed to put on a whopping 5 pounds! Arghhhh! :(
I kinda thought I might be up maybe 3 so I nearly died when she said 5! I let the F word slip when she said it, LOL! :)
Back on track from this morning so full steam ahead now for me x
Hope you all have a great week and congrats on the losses x

welcome carjam, lovely to see a new person join the Irish thread, my name is Orla and I live and I'm from Athlone so near enough

Vavaness, I think it takes a lot for a person who has gained 5Ibs come on here and tell us, not easy and I have to applaud you, your right to share it with us here as we will all tell you you can do this and you will get plenty of encouragement and support

Often you will look back and see this as a learning experience and maybe this might be the kick start you needed to get on track and succeed in the end.

Look forward to hearing what you will lose next week because I sense you are very determined to lose all that weight and a lot more

Vavaness I agree with orla. 2 weeks ago I put on 5lbs for lots of reasons/excuses. It was the best thing that ever happened. I'd been dancing around the plan since Xmas & was back up to half pound over my starting weight. That gain gave me the kick start & determination to stick to plan 100% last week & I lost 7lbs. I was thrilled & that in turn gave me the motivation to stick to plan again this week which I have been doing. I think there comes a tine when u decide enough is enough. The best of luck with the rest of ur week. I find here has been good support too in getting me through the week x

Hi all I'm Stephanie from Monaghan :)
I'm starting for the second time - I did do it before in 2010 and lost a stone and a half in 3 months and now sadly I have 3 stone to lose!! On day 2 and so far so good! My only problem is lunches! I get up at 5am and commute to Dublin daily for work so I don't be home until 8pm and by that time all I want is my bed! We have a microwave and toaster in work but I'm lost as to what all I can have for lunch as I don't usually eat when I get home at night! I need something filling and salads just won't do it for me lol

Back