Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

well done fudgie :) I was 2lbs down this week. I am going to cut out the diet 7up and drink more water. Just looking up recipes for during the week getting a bit tired of stir fry.

Thank you! And well done to you too great loss! :)
Oh I couldn't cut out the diet coke I'm addicted I think! Have you looked at Pete's recipe thread? My mother made me ye chicken curry and sweet and sour they're delicious! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello all, I havent been on for a while but that was because I took three days off work and cleaned the house out fully and did all my washing (of course I did laze about having coffee with friends too !!!) and now I'm back and catching up with everyone here.

How has everyones week been, hope it was good for you all. I actually went to weigh in on Tuesday and I was glad because I actually stayed the same, I was so sure I would be up

Ah orla fair play to going to weigh in and sts. My week going good. Had a kiddies party on Sat but didn't go mad. Had 4 quarter sandwiches mainly salad a medium slice of cake & 1 small rice krispie bun. I've weigh in this evening. If that hinders all i did all week I give up. Had Chinese to over weekend and opted for chicken with black bean and boiled rice so I've been very conscious all week of my food choices. Can u help me with something. How can I put up my award/sticker at bottom. I generally use my phone, do I have to do this from a computer

I think so vickaroo, do you mind me asking which sticker you want and I can send it by pm

Sorry only seeing this now vickaroo, will PM sticker, in order to save it you need to put it on your edit signature section

S7.jpg

Vickaroo, I cant PM you but just copy the above link and save in your edit signature section

Well done sunshine for deciding to change things. Eh 3 months is still young & juggling 2 kids must be hard. I only have 1 & can't imagine what it must be like. Have u tried sw before

I just jumped on scales for a little experiment as I'm being weighed in 2 hours! I git on scales in my normal clothes such as jeans, runners, etc. Then I changed into my sw clothes which was light leggings, light top & no shoes. There was 2.5 - 3lbs in the difference. A girl that helps with weigh in told me bout clothes before & I never minded. But eh makes a big difference. According to my scales I should be down 3lbs this week but I never go by my scales at home & never weigh myself during the week.

Yeah I think you do need to do it on a computer/laptop, hope you get the result you want vickaroo, I can totally relate to the clothes issue on the scales, this happened to me before and I was so annoyed and even in the middle of winter I had my skimpy clothes on

Welcome SunshineSlimmer, great to see new people on here from Ireland, Sligo is a beautiful county, I'm from Athlone myself but I have an uncle who lives in Rathcormac, I love going up there

Well I weighed in.... Lost 3lbs. Am thrilled. So overall I've lost 10.5lbs in 3 weeks & i'm now 4 away from my stone award. Am delighted with myself. The results really do pay off when u stick to the plan. Tonight is treat night (I only 1 night per week ( so I'm gonna enjoy some vino and ice cream

Well done vicki! Can't believe you lost that much in 3 weeks!
I did SW before, my group was pretty useless but I lost 2 stone.
then I got pregnant and it all went out the window!
Sligo is lovely, but I'm originally from The hills of Donegal so I get a wee bit homesick sometimes.

Wow vickaroo that is excellent, enjoy your treat tonight you deserve it

SunshineSlimmer Donegal is even nicer and I love the wee accent too

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yeah I live in our local Penney's, I love your TK Maxx, it has a great selection

Back