Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

What a lover-ly wet Tuesday!

Hi SunshineSlimmer, I'm from Donegal too :wavey:

Hope you're all having a good week. Mine is so-so

Hi all hope you're having a good start to the week! :)
I was sick over the weekend and yesterday with a bloody migraine and ate waaaaay too many syns so not looking forward to my second weigh in on Thursday! :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I think it is the week that is in it, I'm feeling the same and probably will be the same until I get weighed this evening, gosh I'm really dreading this

It's a nightmare you never realise it til the scales are looming! :( let us know how you get on orla I'm sure you'll be fine :)

Dont know this time but will let you know later

Orla you will be fine!! :)

Sunshine I'm the exact same lol last week had 5 pounds off was so happy with myself then over the weekend what with feeling poorly and very sorry for myself I still ate loads of fruit and free foods but waaaaay too many syns!!

I'm not too sure ill have a check after I put my lil boy to bed and let u know. I've a real savoury tooth so I luv crisps. A multi pack size snax only has 4.5 syns. Although since I got pregnant on my son 4 years ago now I started to like chocolate

I'm like both of ye I love crisps and chocolate! Tho baking would be my downfall both my mother and I love baking desserts especially lemon tart, cupcakes and profiteroles! Going to be very hard to resist them and stop baking!

Omg, I SO hear you all about the crisps! The dark green Hunky Dorys were my worst addiction ever! Even when I smell/see someone eating them now I'm like Arghhhh!
Anyway, hoping the scales is nice to us all this week x

I have a slab of leftover cake in my fridge. I'm going to force feed it to my OH, so I can't eat it!
i love baking as well, we usually just take one serving each and then OH takes it into work. They'll eat anything in there.
I did get into a really bad habit of having biscuits and chocolate with every cup of tea, after the baby was born. I guess I'm just a bottomless pit!

Oh my god girls just back from tesco were all the donuts & danish pastries were reduced to 3c. So unfair :eek:

I love baking too made galaxy traybake last week. I had it frozen so I will enjoy a piece on Friday if I lose anything as my treat.

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi guys..
Weigh in today and half a pound down after a rocky week so not to bad...
Missing my crisps, one bag is not enough..
I got my Club10 today according to my online profile but nothing was said at group, should there have being??
only 2lb off my 1stone and half award and want it for the bank holiday weekend, really badly..

Slimming for good, best of luck this week everyone
xxxxx

hi guys..
Weigh in today and half a pound down after a rocky week so not to bad...
Missing my crisps, one bag is not enough..
I got my Club10 today according to my online profile but nothing was said at group, should there have being??
only 2lb off my 1stone and half award and want it for the bank holiday weekend, really badly..

Slimming for good, best of luck this week everyone
xxxxx

Hmmm, I don't know. When I got my Club 10 it was mentioned but I have noticed that on some nights at class our consultant doesn't go through the losses if there's something happening in class - two occasions I can thought of was a taster night and also the night we had the 'Greatest Loser'.
Was there anything like that? :)

hi guys.. Weigh in today and half a pound down after a rocky week so not to bad... Missing my crisps, one bag is not enough.. I got my Club10 today according to my online profile but nothing was said at group, should there have being?? only 2lb off my 1stone and half award and want it for the bank holiday weekend, really badly.. Slimming for good, best of luck this week everyone xxxxx

Do you mean that it wasn't mentioned at weigh-in?? I got a sticker and cert when I got mine. So not sure, maybe ask when you weigh next time.....

I had weigh in tonight - I was up a pound - I can't pin the gain on any one thing but I was a little unfocused this week so it'll be a good week's work this week to pull it back!!

Back