Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hi everyone! im back at group and determined to make a go of it as i dont want to gain everything that i had lost! I am 22 weeks pregnant and sofar from i have been pregnant i have not stuck to plan and i have gained 4/5lb! i have only been going to group every few weeks but now im hoping to get back on track as i have to be careful as i am being tested for gestational diabetes and i want to have everything in order before that and im hoping i dont have it!
I dont mind not losing obv as i need the baby to grow but i really want to maintain! i dont want to go back up to 13st region again!

Thanks for the replys,
it wasn't mentioned at weigh-in or in class, no cert or sticker and I really wanted it as it does give you a boost..
Ill ask next Tuesday anyway as I hope to get my 1 and half stone award than too..
There wasn't much going on in class but it is men's week, celebrating their journey.
I am focused as I can see my sticker online anyway, have read over my food optimising book again.
A girl Iin class mentioned 6.6.6.six days, six speed foods a day and only 6syns. she had a great loss doing it, so im giving it a try..

Man of the year award on at the moment but not sure if that was over last week but we had a taster evening yesterday and I was the only one who brought anything in

Was very happy last night as you were right girls, was down half a pound, very happy with that and I now have matched my lowest weight so I hope that the past few weeks are gone now and I can look forward. I'm doing the mini marathon in just under two weeks so hopefully that week I will have lost a good bit, I'm not going to gorge after it as my weigh in the day after and I hope to be very close to the six stone award by then

Thanks for all your kind wishes as yesterday I was feeling very low and your comments made a huge difference to me thank you

Good to see you Mrs Mc1987- hope the pregnancy is going well for you x

Vickyt- Well done on your loss, and Club 10... make sure you ask next week. I loved sticking awards on my book.

Orla- Yay for that half pound!! You're back on the road now!

Thanks Niamh, hopefully I will be putting behind all the last few weeks behind me now and move forward. I would be the same about the Club 10 sticker and cert, that is a great one to get because the health benefits attached to that are great and it is a real sense of achievement

Well done orla that's fantastic news!! I'm sure you're a happy girl today! :) congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I would be the same as well about stickers/Certs. That's why I got fed up with my group. We'd end up spednding an hour sitting, chatting rubbish while she explained SW to whatever newbies showed up. Every week. I lost 5 lbs my first week and not a mention. It was really disheartening.
Orla, I'm delighted for you! Fantastic result!
Mrs Mc congrats on the pregnancy, it's definitely possible to keep your weight down.

sus_murf, I usually eat melon and the berries as well but I only found out blueberries are not SS or even S and I absolutely love them so I would eat strawberries (they are gorgeous and fresh this time of year) but definitely the melon is a must for me

Fudgie2012, I was thrilled about that as I was so sure I would be up but even sts I would have been happy with but a loss was fantastic

SunshineSlimmer, I would do the same and your so right to leave that group, I dont think there is anyone who doesnt love getting praise and a good old fashioned clap, it does us the world of good. When it came my turn last night, my consultant last night said and the fantastic Orla, now I couldnt care less what she said next because those words alone made me feel brilliant and I think that is so important and very much one of the reasons Margaret Giles-Bramwell set up slimming world.

Hi Orla
I eventually got near a computer & got to put my sticker down the bottom. These stickers are very important. I cant accept PM's because I havent hit 50 posts yet but thanks for trying. In work today for a 24 hour shift-crazy! But have my breakfast and lunch with me and all my snacks. The only thing I don't bring is dinner so I can only try my best with that. Think we doing a pasta bake so will try and not have much.
Can I ask ye all a question? Our consultant does not give out certs at all with awards (i think she may do for larger milestones and slimmer of the week/month) and I'm annoyed by this. I've contacted SW directly and they say its up to each individual consultant (from what I gather consultants by all their documents/merchandise from SW). Ive emailed her directly too and she hasnt gotten back to me on this.
Oh hope everyone having a good day x;)

Hi Orla
I eventually got near a computer & got to put my sticker down the bottom. These stickers are very important. I cant accept PM's because I havent hit 50 posts yet but thanks for trying. In work today for a 24 hour shift-crazy! But have my breakfast and lunch with me and all my snacks. The only thing I don't bring is dinner so I can only try my best with that. Think we doing a pasta bake so will try and not have much.
Can I ask ye all a question? Our consultant does not give out certs at all with awards (i think she may do for larger milestones and slimmer of the week/month) and I'm annoyed by this. I've contacted SW directly and they say its up to each individual consultant (from what I gather consultants by all their documents/merchandise from SW). Ive emailed her directly too and she hasnt gotten back to me on this.
Oh hope everyone having a good day x;)

Hiya Vickaroo!
God, that would madden me not getting my certs :(
We all work fecking hard for them and I value each one. Wonder why she doesn't give them out? What do your fellow members think of this?
:) x

Ooooh, WI in an hour for me! Yikes!
:O

My consultant gives the certs out and the stickers. I saw one girl only got her sticker today but she made a note that she had ran out of the awards and she would have for the girl next week.

I think its nice to get the stickers and awards. For me anyway it seems like a less daunting task when you break the weight loss into 7lb blocks. I was up 1.5 today was expecting it really but 100% back on track since Monday.

:)

Day one of 6.6.6. - was all fruit today as I wasn't organised but I'll get some fish in the go tomorrow! Today I had melon twice, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries and grapefruit. I used a syn on salad dressing and 5 syns in a pack of rancheros.....

How are ye!??
Was 2.5 down tonight and got my 3 stone award! Also, gone into the 10's :) x
Hope we all have a great week ahead x :)

How are ye!?? Was 2.5 down tonight and got my 3 stone award! Also, gone into the 10's :) x Hope we all have a great week ahead x :)

Oh vavaness, I'm so jealous! I could be down in the 10's with my 3 stone award if I hadn't spent the last month faffing! I think I'm going to use you as my inspiration!

Back