Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

make sure to get some veg in too, near all peas and baked beans are super speed(ss)..
I'm using 666 as an excuse to try new fruits/ veg so went through my FO book, made a list and hit the shops. We have a great fruit/veg shop that always has something different in like white peppers and exotic fruits too..

When u login in on comp edit profile and it's your signature. What I did was kept the page open but opened another tab and Google image fir which award i wanted. I then copied the image into my signature then

Last edited:
Good morning ladies! So yesterday I had my second weigh in and iv lost 3 pounds this week so that's 8 pound in 2 weeks very happy girl! :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks very much ladies! :) well I don't go to classes so I won't get an award for it now but still thrilled! :)

Well done girl's. Cant wait to be joining you. I was 3lbs down today so delighted that's a stone in 3 weeks. It really opened my eyes to how much picking I had been doing :rolleyes:

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done girl's. Cant wait to be joining you. I was 3lbs down today so delighted that's a stone in 3 weeks. It really opened my eyes to how much picking I had been doing :rolleyes: Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

That's an incredible result well done you!!! :)

My wifi is terrible today for some reason

Anyway well done on all the great losses I am celebrating today too Got rid of that awful 2lb I gained last week Really happy

Done a massive slimming world shop today in Tesco and Aldi! So far so good this weekend. Made a spag Bol for dinner was nice clean plates all around!

How's everyone else getting on? I find the evenings very hard especially the weekends!

I've been good so far too - did my shopping too - made good use of the fruit and veg deals - peppers, cucumbers and turnips 49c in dunnes, oranges, apples, pineapples, courgettes in aldi! Did taco fries tonight - yum!!!

How do you make your taco fries? Sounds yummy :)

New me and sus_murph sounds like ye are in the zone :)

I kind of am too planned yesterday to have a chinese My sweet and sour came but the chicken was battered Aggghhhhh!!!! Weighed 350g (am I right in thinking thats the amount the syns in the back of the book allow for) and ate it anyway so 17.5 syns for that Anyway I'll put it down to experience and make sure I order properly next time

Have a poor appetite today coz I have a sinus type cold Chicken salad with ryvita for lunch Not quite sure about dinner yet
Anyone know how to cook pak choi??

Carjam could you claw back some syns from another day to make up the difference in the extra you had. My usual in the Chinese was chicken curry with rice and chips.! I don't really have it anymore but if I was going to I think the chicken in black bean sauce is the lowest syn with boiled rice to have? My consultant was saying some of the syns on the eating out section have changed. I didnt pay enough attention though!

Back