Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

It was always garlic cheese for me lol My nearest one is 45min drive thankfully!!

Morning, all that talk about chips is making me drool. At 8.45 am!!

Hope you all had a good weekend, mine was lovely, had a few too many bevvies though. Back on Red this morning, so hoping for ok result on Wed.

Hi everyone, sorry I havent been on for a while as my laptop is broken still and having to update by my computer at work (sneak in a quick post now) or on my iphone. I was happy last week as I was down half a pound but not too sure about this week.

Dont know if you have heard of this place but the Church Bar beside Jervis Street Shopping Centre in Dublin, well lets just say I did the pig on it and had four glasses of red wine, beef lasagne with hand cut chips and apple crumble with ice cream and cream but it was delicious. Got up on the scales this morning and I may have a small gain or if Im lucky a sts, will find out tomorrow anyway

Orla, that sounds AMAZING... feck it, you need a day off every now and then. It's not like you're going to be out every week.

Niamh, it was amazing, food was fabulous, wine was really nice and I wouldnt have minded staying there for the night (maybe next time I will)

Afternoon girls, ye are right need to let your hair down every now and again otherwise think we would go mad! Things were looking good for me at weekend on my scales but I seem to have gained 2 this morning! :( I know I know !!! I shouldn't be jumping on my scales so much I even moved it all around the bathroom floor and tried to get it to go lower :(

Hope everyone has a lovely Monday. Trying to get some cleaning here on a day off work.

So my 666 only lasted 3days and I don't know what came over me Saturday but I ate everything I could see, I even had a take away but felt so sick after it.. going ok so far today but not looking forward to the scales tomorrow..
Hoping I sts, think ill cry if I get a gain, so wanted my 1 and half stone award for tomorrow

Orla that does sound delicious !
NewMe try not to worry about the scales until weigh in It varies so much day to day Get plenty of water in
Vicky was the 666 very restrictive and were you eating your syns? Maybe your body just needed more

Good luck to everyone weighing this week :)

So my 666 only lasted 3days and I don't know what came over me Saturday but I ate everything I could see, I even had a take away but felt so sick after it.. going ok so far today but not looking forward to the scales tomorrow..
Hoping I sts, think ill cry if I get a gain, so wanted my 1 and half stone award for tomorrow

what did you need for your 1.5 award hun? You never know if your back on plan you could do it :).

Orla that does sound delicious !
NewMe try not to worry about the scales until weigh in It varies so much day to day Get plenty of water in
Vicky was the 666 very restrictive and were you eating your syns? Maybe your body just needed more

Good luck to everyone weighing this week :)

Thanks hun, getting the water in alright I've nearly 2litres down me already today!

It was fabulous and I'm glad I went, walked this morning to work, did half hour walk at lunch and have to walk into town this evening so hopefully this will all help me tomorrow evening

It was fabulous and I'm glad I went, walked this morning to work, did half hour walk at lunch and have to walk into town this evening so hopefully this will all help me tomorrow evening

Fair play Orla :)

Back