Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I have a "feeling" I may have got away with it but time will tell, been weighed this evening at 5.30pm

Hi all, mind if i join ye?.

Started Slimming world last Thursday evening going good so far but did go to cinema and had medium popcorn (which i shared with OH but i did eat most of them) not sure how many syns they were as got a lot of different amounts on web but know they were prob over my daily allowance anyway but not using full amount any other day so hopefully it will balance itself out.

Never did slimming world before always calorie counting or weight watchers but just so sick of weighting stuff and count calories/points and just needed a change as getting stuck in a rut

Hi Sweet as Pie, welcome to the thread. Popcorn at the cinema is just too good to avoid :D If you keep to plan apart from that, and have low-ish syns it shouldn't have done too much damage. Especially early on, it's when your weight-loss starts to slow down that you might need to knock things like that on the head. Even then, once in a while at the cinema isn't going to ruin all your hard work.

Can you tell that I LOVE popcorn, and therefore tell myself all of that??

Good luck tonight for those with w/i

Welcome sweet as pie. I understand the being sick of weighing stuff. I have tried every diet imaginable and every slimming pill and shake diet going. This is definitely the only plan I've loved and stuck to. I'm full all day every day and still loose weight. I work 24 hour shifts and have a 3 year old and busy hectic schedule so I don't have time to weigh crap. Planning is the key though to the plan and keeping handy snacks to hand. I've always got boiled eggs, chicken and ham slices in fridge

Welcome sweet as pie. Another one here who has tried every diet under the sun. This is by far the easiest plan I've ever done and stuck to for this lenght of time. I used to start a diet in January and be done with it by February but not slimming world it's nearly June and I'm just over 3 stone lighter. I feel fantastic so much more energy etc :). Best of luck for your weigh in Thursday.

Welcome sweet as pie

Good luck to those of you weighing tonight !!

I'm trying to find out syns in kfc breast of chicken with skin removed ??? Anyone know?

Thanks everyone,

Unfortunately I cannot resist the popcorn at cinema but don't go to often so that's a good thing I suppose. Going to have to plan better for next week do a weekly plan as just getting the feel for the plan this week so next week will have more an idea of it so can do a weekly plan that will suit hubby and a 20 month old as will not be cooking more than one dinner in the evenings :)

Good luck to anyone weighting over the next day or two

Not restrictive at all.. just get those speed foods in, and lots of super free. Your just make an extra effort to eat speed and super speed foods (s and ss symbols in your food optimising book) so lots of berries, melon, fish, peas and baked beans, its much easier than I though and after doing it for three days and than going off plan I still had a 2 and half pound loss...but some have much higher losses if they doing it for the week. and 6syns can be a lot if you plan them

At weigh in I was 2.5 down.. I was so happy so obviously 666, even half done works.. going to try three days of 6speed food and 6syns like I managed last week and just stick to plan the other days..
We have a new lady weighing in, she is starting her own group so is training but she did not give me my 1.5stone award or sticker or my club 10 from last week. I had to leave image therapy early but texted my consultant who assured my ill get them next week..
Im actually excited to start my new 3day plan in the morning, planning my snacks and meals, its like i'm starting a fresh.
Also got a wedding invite for the end of july and want to be slim and fabulous, perfect excuse to get things moving!!
Hope everyone has an amazing week!!
xx
1stone 7.5lb down in 12 weeks :)

Best of luck Sweet as pie.. if your doing slimming world for yourself, you will do really well.. Always keep a store of superfree foods in, even frozen will work and lots of spend food too. Plain fillets of frozen fish are a life saver for me,and frozen veg, the steam ones are great but check the ingredients, its surprizing what ones have oil or butter in them and than must be synned. And tins of peas and baked beans are great!! Fast and easy, perfect when you have a baby to run after :)

Hi can i join to. I joined sw last wk Ive my 1st weigh in tomorrow. Ive been using about 8/9 syns daily but feel like in eating the same as before. I eat plenty of fruit and veg(free food). My weakness is bread and custard creams which Ive been pretty good at not eating as much i have 1 custard cream with a cuppa in the evenings

Hi can i join to. I joined sw last wk Ive my 1st weigh in tomorrow. Ive been using about 8/9 syns daily but feel like in eating the same as before. I eat plenty of fruit and veg(free food). My weakness is bread and custard creams which Ive been pretty good at not eating as much i have 1 custard cream with a cuppa in the evenings

Hi snowqeen, you joined the same day as me good luck for tomorrow hopefully we will both get a loss :)

Hi sweet as pie. How are you finding it so far? IM still trying to get my head around eating pasta, rice and potatoes is going to help me loose weight. Fingers crossed for a loss tomorrow. X

3.5 down for me today. Very happy! :)

best of luck for everyone else weighing this week :)

Back