Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Congrats snow queen, well done!

I had a lb on this week
I'm going to try original this week, I've never done anything bar extra easy so hopefully the change will do me good!

Good luck to all weighing in today... Fingers crossed (and toes) for the week ahead!

Well done snowqueen.

you can do it runmammyrun have you had a look at the challenge section? You pick an amount of weight that you would like to loose that month and every week after weigh in you let Daz know and he has it all on a chart. It's very good and might keep you motivated too? The June challenge has just been set up there now by textyf/Sheila. Sorry I can't do link as I'm on my phone

Thanks. Its made me want to be extra good this week. Ive made myself a menu plan for the week and wrote my shopping list from that. If i don't buy it i don't eat it. Went straight to aldi and Tesco after group so i was still buzzing after my loss so that helped me not go near the sweet and biscuit goodies x best of luck any1 weighin in tonight x

oh yeah I love the buzz after class I do be on a high all day especially if I have a new award or a big ish loss. You are totally right about the if its not in house you won't eat it. The key with SW is all in the preparation and meal planning. you are doing great :)

Lost 5lb this week :) so happy with that didn't think it was possible as ate loads of pasta, potatoes etc. Have my meal plan done for next week off to the shops at lunch time

Well done snowqueen.

you can do it runmammyrun have you had a look at the challenge section? You pick an amount of weight that you would like to loose that month and every week after weigh in you let Daz know and he has it all on a chart. It's very good and might keep you motivated too? The June challenge has just been set up there now by textyf/Sheila. Sorry I can't do link as I'm on my phone

Thanks newme14, I'll look into that. Good luck this week

Wow well done sweet as pie 5lb is brillant. Weegirl sts is better then putting it on so turn that frown upside down. Heres to having a good week and congrats to everybody. X

Lost 5lb this week :) so happy with that didn't think it was possible as ate loads of pasta, potatoes etc. Have my meal plan done for next week off to the shops at lunch time

Super result sweet as pie :)

Well done sweet as pie. Don't worry wee girl a STS is better than a gain. Did you do a food diary this week ?

Hi everyone, here to subscribe :) I'm 25 and living in Dublin and doing the EE plan at home.. I've lost half my weight, have another 15lbs to go. I WI on Tuesdays at home, this week was sts so have to try harder this week.. X

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi everyone, here to subscribe :) I'm 25 and living in Dublin and doing the EE plan at home.. I've lost half my weight, have another 15lbs to go. I WI on Tuesdays at home, this week was sts so have to try harder this week.. X

Welcome chubbywitch. Congrats on your loss to date over half is fantastic well done. Looking forward to seeing you around on here :)

Wonderful to see all you new people here, slimming world is the only way to go ahead

Thanks NewMe :) Lindab32 that's amazing weightloss! Fair play :) and orla it really is the only way! I've seen people doing shakes and juice diets, I could never survive on that ha :eek::)

Back