Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

I made syn free chips,fat free rashers, baked beans and 2 fried eggs for dinner. Hubbie turns around and says "this diet malarky is bloody great. When you weren't on a diet i never got a fry up for my dinner. Long may it last with ya."

Welcome lindab32 :)

Snowqueen that dinner sounds yummy !

Ah it was lovely all it was missing was 2 slices of white bread.

Oh white bread! It's what I miss most of all!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

white bread is my downfall. If its in the house i will eat 2 toast for brekie, sandwich for lunch, 2 bread with dinner. If i have tayto in aswell my dinner use to be 2 packs of tayto on 3 pieces of bread. IM such a pig. Lol

Ah snow queen, a tayto sandwich on fresh white bread with kerry gold!! 1 million syns but worth it!
My hubby says the same about "the diet" when he sees rice, pasta, rashers etc! That made me laugh!

STS is better than in the wrong direction ladies! It will show next week!

Welcome Lindab32 and chubby witch, I'm new here too!

Hope everyone having a nice long wkend. I'm weighing in Monday morning so I can really enjoy my bank hol Monday although I'll be at work but there's a bday on so I can have some cake as a treat. Have stayed within my syns all week but didn't drink.much water or eat enough fruit or have soup so hard to know

Thanks runmammyrun :) hope everyone's enjoying the long weekend.. the weather's amazing here.. nice incentive to eat salad and drink water haha :) although tomorrow I'm going out and I know there'll be wine involved:eek::rolleyes:

IM so bold... Family emergency yesterday so i didn't have lunch or dinner. My brother brought in mcdonalds and i had 1/4lber with cheese (24 1/2syns). I totally enjoyed it but felt so guilty afterwards. So back on track today. Going to limit my syns and be extra good for rest of week.

Snowqueen,
Family emergencies will happen and in those times an odd burger or hospital canteen sandwich won't make you go off track.. My sister has special needs so hospital visits and emergencies are normal for me now. As you said back on plan straight after and it should not make a difference.. There was days when all I might of had was a bag of crisps or bar of chocolate and fizzy drinks all day and than if possible chips that night because I know there would not be anything else on offer!!

Hope everything is okay now and best of luck for the week ahead :)

Thanks Vicky. My grandad had a bad fall so we all ended up in hospital with him, so by the time he got settled and we were kicked out of hospital it was late. back on plan today. So far have used 2 1/2 syns. Made lovely chicken salad and brought it with me when i went to see my grandad. Id said its hard to stick to it when there's alot of hospital visits. X

How's everyone doing? x
It's official - I hate Bank Holidays! :(
Always throws me off and I've been crap again for this one , sigh! :(

I've been a bad synner!!!!!
Went to my brother's on Friday, made good food choices but then had a few glasses of wine Cue saturday - Good filling sw brunch, nice salad with leftovers for dinner but about 20 syns worth of treats!!! Then today I had the best of intentions and my meals were all spot on but the kids were off and we made chocolate brownies which I had about 30 syns worth

Well its done now I've just done Day 4 of 30 day shred and tomorrow I will NOT over syn!!!!!

Hope all you Irish synners are enjoying the bank holiday weekend

Can I pick your brains ladies please?
I was going to try make the chicken satay recipe on the SW website. One of the ingredients listed is fat free fromage frais. Do ye think I could use fat free natural yogurt instead? I'm nearly sure I tried using fromage frais in another recipe when I first joined SW and I think I remember not loving the taste of it at the time :(
Satay is one of my favorite foods to eat and I really want it to turn out nice!xxx :)

How's everyone getting on? I was a bit AWOL this week, helping my sister move back from college and slipped off plan a little. I have so many birthdays and celebrations coming up, it's a nightmare. My OH has a training course for the next three weeks as well, so I'm doing school runs, meals, looking after baby, planning meals, shopping, chores...I feel tired just thinking about it!
Fwiw, i think Fat Free Natural yoghurt and fromage frais are interchangeable. I don't like fromage frais either and avoid it like the plague.

Back